+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have received my pcc request on Dec 22nd but I got my pcc done on 20th may. My pcc is already expired. I have not been to my home country after my pcc was issued. Can I submit the expired pcc? And if yes, when submitting what should I write for expiry date when uploading the document? Any help would be appreciated.
I submitted pcc upfront ,got request 23dec again call ircc , she told me visa officer need rcmp , im confused ,but I apply for both hope will done before deadline

Reactions: Pallav Shukla

Pallav Shukla

Jan 1, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I have received my pcc request on Dec 22nd but I got my pcc done on 20th may. My pcc is already expired. I have not been to my home country after my pcc was issued. Can I submit the expired pcc? And if yes, when submitting what should I write for expiry date when uploading the document? Any help would be appreciated.
Yes you can upload the Indian PCC as you didn't travel outside country so it will be valid..

Abigail08

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I got GCMS notes for my TR-to-PR application and it shows application status as on hold and reason as eligibility stage-2. My eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing is passed. Any leads what to do next?
Hello! I got the same on my GCMS and still trying to figure it out what it mean. Any update on yours?

karam745

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone received biometrics request even before AOR ?

I received Biometrics request on Dec 31.

I applied in TR to PR category (IG stream) on May 6 7:15 PM. I have some documents pending which I was waiting to get requested but now I can see an application number in the biometrics request letter. Is that temporary ?

Hasal

Dec 19, 2021
Anyone received biometrics request even before AOR ?

I received Biometrics request on Dec 31.

I applied in TR to PR category (IG stream) on May 6 7:15 PM. I have some documents pending which I was waiting to get requested but now I can see an application number in the biometrics request letter. Is that temporary ?
It is your file number, not temporary. You will get AOR soon. Maybe today or tomorrow. Good luck.

Reactions: karam745

Danny90

Jan 2, 2022
I applied through the essential (non-health) stream on May 10th. Got a BIL on Dec 2nd which I submitted on Dec 6th. Haven't heard nothing since then. Usually people get AOR few days after getting BIL but I got nothing after the BIL and I haven't been able to link too.

Is anyone in the same boat?

Hasal

Dec 19, 2021
I applied through the essential (non-health) stream on May 10th. Got a BIL on Dec 2nd which I submitted on Dec 6th. Haven't heard nothing since then. Usually people get AOR few days after getting BIL but I got nothing after the BIL and I haven't been able to link too.

Is anyone in the same boat?
It depends on the officer who is dealing with your file. You will get it soon. Good luck

Pallav Shukla

Jan 1, 2022
I have applied under IG English stream at 9.19pm Est through immigration consultancy..Not able to link and no AOR yet..My question is should I keep try to link application or tell my consultant to link it...cause we are waiting for AOR.. don't know what to do...any help

Abigail08

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I got GCMS notes for my TR-to-PR application and it shows application status as on hold and reason as eligibility stage-2. My eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing is passed. Any leads what to do next?
May I know the agent on your File? Is it in Whitehorse?