+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, my dependents medicals are done in 2019, however they passed the medicals ( is it for whole family or main applicant) in GC key account
Their passports are submitted to VFS and reached to IRCC Delhi yesterday
Should they re-do the medicals now or wait for IRCC instructions
If you have any idea, please suggest
Hi Sudhir, I did same. Actually I forgot about my husband’s medical. As per india, medical is valid for only 1 year. Now they returned my husband’s medical with 4 reasons from which only one is valid that medical expired. Others are useless. After that no update. He did the upfront medical. I have no idea what to do now.
if anyone has same thing happened please let me Know.

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
We got PR portal request same day.
I submitted my photo as well. Waiting for copr.
As my outland spouse got passport request .so he need to go inperson without appointment or appointment is necessary?
Can anyone please help me what he need to do.
Hi Rupinder, did you submit the detail of your husband with your information. If not, you have to send Information of your husband along with you. After that you will get ecopr.

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi Rupinder, did you submit the detail of your husband with your information. If not, you have to send Information of your husband along with you. After that you will get ecopr.
Hi,

yes
which information?
in the PR portal request in one email, i have sent details of both of us
after that, I received a PR photo request which shows in review with IRCC and my spouse got a passport request in India.
It been 20 days waiting for ecopr ? anyone waiting?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Sorry. I don't understand. What do you mean?
In my opinion, if you're here on an employer specific work permit and then you lose the job then I am not sure you would be eligible for open work permit but you can research. As per my knowledge then you can't work for other employer even though you would have valid status to remain in Canada for sometime

Leo.Nguyen

Dec 27, 2021
Hi everyone! After getting the payment confirmation pdf file and submitting the application, I only see on the portal "you've submitted your application" but have not received any email confirm about that. Was I wrong or something?
And one week after submitting the application, I quit my job because of some reason, and then I do Uber Eats as self-employment. Does it affect my application? Really so nervous and tired after waiting for too long o_Oo_Oo_O

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
Hello,
My work permit is expiring in a month and I have not received any submission email or AOR from CIC, can I apply for open work permit under tr to pr, with a letter of explaination, screenshot of submitted portal and the receipt. Pls it is very urgent, a reply would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Paramsaini21

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone! After getting the payment confirmation pdf file and submitting the application, I only see on the portal "you've submitted your application" but have not received any email confirm about that. Was I wrong or something?
And one week after submitting the application, I quit my job because of some reason, and then I do Uber Eats as self-employment. Does it affect my application? Really so nervous and tired after waiting for too long o_Oo_Oo_O
No as long as you have paystub till may 6ths week or the week you applied if it wasn't ig stream