+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi, can anyone pls tell me what to do as i linked my application with AOR and after that there is nothing. Not even an update on medical exam which I gave in July.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
How do you call ircc and talk to agent? For me, computer talks lol. And computer gave me status of my application saying everything thats written on my cic acc. Wtf lol
Help me!!!!!
And when it gave me option to talk to agent, the computer said oh we are busy and cant take the call lol why
Do you guys know the extensions to enter ? Thanks

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
How do you call ircc and talk to agent? For me, computer talks lol. And computer gave me status of my application saying everything thats written on my cic acc. Wtf lol
Help me!!!!!
And when it gave me option to talk to agent, the computer said oh we are busy and cant take the call lol why
Do you guys know the extensions to enter ? Thanks
same thing.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Did you contact cic? I applied around 12:40 EST and got the aor &bil on Oct 5, then no updates. I called them last week. Even the representative was stunned cuz of the officer has requested for a medial for my dependent even it was valid. The funny part is, we've never been notified regarding this request. After realizing this is a technical issue, she forwarded the our file with notes!!
how did you get to talk to agent?

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
I see, it seems like in the fast scenario, the PR Card arrives within 2-3 weeks after eCOPR. But I can see that a huge amount of people are waiting for more than 4 weeks.

Still can't link the PR Card Application to the GCKey Account. Does everyone know if this is normal or abnormal?
It is normal, it could take about one week then you will able to Link it and you will find your card application with a number start with R

Reactions: Nick2019

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
I just submitted a webform. Idk what they are doing. People are getting their copr in 10 days after getting aor. And some didnt even get their aors yet. Isnt that crazy ?
yo, exactly. I don't know why some ppl are getting PR so fast while we are just stuck there forever. this waiting game is driving me crazy. I am f**king losing my mind.

Reactions: maxiie and Kabbe

ak1209

Dec 6, 2021
everyone told me like that , but it has been one month. Although I am able to use my UCI to link pr card application, but it doesn't help, always dead silence
Hmm.. my friend who got his pr card in June, he checked his portal a few days ago and the photo was still in review but the address was confirmed. If you got address confirmed, then it should be fine.

And when he waited for the PR, I think it took a few days after a month and he found it in the return mailbox because they put wrong unit number.

I'm waiting my ecopr for a month now but haven't call them cuz they must say afganistan situation even if I call them. I don't think calling ircc would work, but you can try. I sent gcms note but no reply at all!

VELU SENTHIL

Apr 1, 2019
I got ADR on Education Document shows:

"Please provide correspondence or proof of the duration of your education. It appears as though you attended XYZ University for 1 year, 3 terms. Advice of how many hours were accumulated during your attendance"

So, what are the documents should be submitted for ADR?

ankit1727

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys, first of all I want to share my timeline for TR to PR with 2 outland dependents (Graduate IG English):
  • Submitted: May 6th, 01:44 pm Toronto time
  • Linked: October 18th
  • Medical: passed on October 18th
  • Biometrics Fees refund Letter: Nov 16th
  • AOR: Nov 17th (Sydney Office)
  • ADR for IELTS original TRF and Dob translation(For dependent child): Nov 22
  • Uploaded both Additional documents: Nov 23
  • Additional Documents Received update: Nov 24
  • Portal request: Dec 9
  • Portal Confirmation: Dec 10
  • Passport Request: Dec 13 (Whitehorse Office)
  • Passports Submitted for outland dependents: Dec 15
  • ECOPR: Dec 16 (Calgary Office)
  • PR card application linked: Dec 16
    Now waiting for PR card of primary applicant and passports for outland dependents.

I have few questions, please reply if someone knows anything about these
    1. What are the timelines for Passport submissions for outland dependents (More Specifically in India (Submitted passports to Delhi office)).
    2. What documents are required for landing of outland dependents.
    3. When does outland dependents get their PR card, is it on the airport when they land in Canada or does it arrive in mail later?
    Please share the time it takes to come in mail if someone knows.

Thank you and good luck to all who are waiting for their application.