+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Dude, my photo has been reviewed more than 30 days, all of my friends got their cards within 2 weeks, but it seems they totally forget about my photo after I submitted it. I'll see if I can get it within that published official processing time which is around 55-60days.
I see, it seems like in the fast scenario, the PR Card arrives within 2-3 weeks after eCOPR. But I can see that a huge amount of people are waiting for more than 4 weeks.

Still can't link the PR Card Application to the GCKey Account. Does everyone know if this is normal or abnormal?

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
It’s been almost a month since my last GU but have not received any updates or the portal yet. So frustrating …

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Quick Que: Why they(IRCC) are asking for ADR? Bcus the one uploaded at the time of application was incorrect? Or they need ADR as supportive documents to process application?

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
Quick Que: Why they(IRCC) are asking for ADR? Bcus the one uploaded at the time of application was incorrect? Or they need ADR as supportive documents to process application?
Mostly because it's incomplete, i.e. you left gaps in your background declaration, you forgot to mention past refusals or even minor things like forgetting to write your name in your native language.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Did you contact cic? I applied around 12:40 EST and got the aor &bil on Oct 5, then no updates. I called them last week. Even the representative was stunned cuz of the officer has requested for a medial for my dependent even it was valid. The funny part is, we've never been notified regarding this request. After realizing this is a technical issue, she forwarded the our file with notes!!
I am actually calling them today! Thank you