+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Stat

Aug 18, 2017
I need one help guys…received PCC request as an ADR. So my question is Do i have to sign on my pcc before uploading it?

swsws

Dec 20, 2021
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 03:00 AM. I was under 36k range when applied.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 03:00 am EST)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Did anyone get AOR who has submitted at same time and in same range of applicants? I have also not received the application number yet.

Thanks,

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 03:00 AM. I was under 36k range when applied.
  • COPR:
Did anyone get AOR who has submitted at same time and in same range of applicants? I have also not received the application number yet.

Thanks,
With the current pace, I hope you hear something next Feb-March, but who knows! I am at 10:15-10:20 PM, and nothing received yet..

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
With the current pace, I hope you hear something next Feb-March, but who knows! I am at 10:15-10:20 PM, and nothing received yet..
If i were to guess . You would probably get something before end of January. I would say by mid January. They are processing like 4-6k applications per month (please dont quote me on this)
So hope will hear good news from you soon.

Reactions: AHHABB

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

• COPR:

Thanks,
Same here applied on 7th may intl.grd 11 am in morning around 39k application count. Wish best of luck to you .
No updates yet

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
If i were to guess . You would probably get something before end of January. I would say by mid January. They are processing like 4-6k applications per month (please dont quote me on this)
So hope will hear good news from you soon.
I really hope so, I have another FSW application that is under processing since August 2020, so really tired of waiting..

ana786

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12
File Transfer...
Oct 17
Med's Request
Nov 1
Med's Done....
Nov 7
Passport Req..
Nov 11
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24
Hey so I never received an AOR however I received an email from IRCC just an hour ago with them stating that they were refunding my biometrics fee as they don’t require me to do that again. It has my application number too. So I guess I can use that to link. I submitted by application after 4 pm btw

Reactions: Tomican and AHHABB

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received my eCOPR on Dec 10 but my photo is still in review for 10 days already, I'm wondering if they'll update the status or if I need to contact IRCC. What's the approximate timeline to receive the PR Card?

Also, I can't link the PR Card Application in the GC Key Account.
Dude, my photo has been reviewed more than 30 days, all of my friends got their cards within 2 weeks, but it seems they totally forget about my photo after I submitted it. I'll see if I can get it within that published official processing time which is around 55-60days.

Reactions: ak1209

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
You don't need to contact ircc or get stressed about photo status. You will get the card in 1-2weeks if fast but not sure.

just keep checking your mailbox and return mailbox in case they make mistake with your address.it happened to my friend.
everyone told me like that , but it has been one month. Although I am able to use my UCI to link pr card application, but it doesn't help, always dead silence

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Hey so I never received an AOR however I received an email from IRCC just an hour ago with them stating that they were refunding my biometrics fee as they don’t require me to do that again. It has my application number too. So I guess I can use that to link. I submitted by application after 4 pm btw
Have you applied 4 pm est

ana786

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12
File Transfer...