+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Inna17

Nov 30, 2021
Good morning, I sent on December 13 photos received the submishin portal but immediately again received the same letters to enter the portal, did anyone have this? and so far there is no ecopra .What to do to, fill in again and submit by the second letters from the scam? Thanks for answer advance

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Yes I got portal credentials email on 8 December but after that yet I didn’t get e copr. I have one question, I got ppr under my name they only mentioned dependant not my husband’s name.
Hi Kiran,

Could you please advise if you provided the photo and address in the same portal you dot on the dependent name?

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello, I found a strange thing.
I sent Medical in Nov according to request then but got a totally same request today.
Is it just an error? There is no sentence requesting further medical test, and just the same sentence asking medical.

Last edited:

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Make a new account and link.
Thank you. Did that now thr status is showing Pending Registration what does that mean? Earlier in my previous account it was showing Submitted. Also, when I click on view submitted application or upload documents it shows that no documents are uploaded?

melorqan

Dec 16, 2021
Did you contact cic? I applied around 12:40 EST and got the aor &bil on Oct 5, then no updates. I called them last week. Even the representative was stunned cuz of the officer has requested for a medial for my dependent even it was valid. The funny part is, we've never been notified regarding this request. After realizing this is a technical issue, she forwarded the our file with notes!!
Same here... How did you reach them ? whenever I tried, phone hung up automatically because of Afghan crisis :(

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
You guys should hear something soon.. I have seen some youtubers reporting applicants who received AOR and they applied 8:06 and 8:10 PM. I am at 10:15-10:20 PM, but I know between 8:00 to 10:00 there wasn't a huge number of applicants added.. so hopefully next month or so I hear something as well!

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received my eCOPR on Dec 10 but my photo is still in review for 10 days already, I'm wondering if they'll update the status or if I need to contact IRCC. What's the approximate timeline to receive the PR Card?

Also, I can't link the PR Card Application in the GC Key Account.

ak1209

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received my eCOPR on Dec 10 but my photo is still in review for 10 days already, I'm wondering if they'll update the status or if I need to contact IRCC. What's the approximate timeline to receive the PR Card?

Also, I can't link the PR Card Application in the GC Key Account.
You don't need to contact ircc or get stressed about photo status. You will get the card in 1-2weeks if fast but not sure.

just keep checking your mailbox and return mailbox in case they make mistake with your address.it happened to my friend.

Reactions: Nick2019

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied under IG-english, 5:00pm and after that i found the eligibility criteria was changed, because i did one year post grad certificate course and after that i applied for work permit then because of fear of rejection i withdraw my fee. But 3 weeks ago i god an email from IRCC to link my application with gic account.
anyboday know or any idea if they can ask me to pay fee ? Because i am still not sure if one year program is acceptable in this or no… if anybody has knowledge please share.. thnx