+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sarbloh

Sep 9, 2021
I linked my PR card application yesterday and and the status is showing as you picked up your pr card in person, so I called ircc and they said Calgary office is having some issues and a lot of applicants are having this problem.
I just wanted to ask if someone had the same situation and if someone can guide on what could be the reason and resolution.
Thank you

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Stream: IG International
Submission time 3:30 pm (Toronto time)- (Inland spouse- with 3 rejection)
BIL: 1st November
Linked : 2 November
AOR on November 3
ADR: PCC/Medical for both on November 10 (Submitted on the same day)
GU: 3 (don't remember the date)
PR Confirmation: 6 December.
Portal Access: 7 December Photo / Address Submitted next day.
eCOPR: 14 December
Waiting for a PR card...

Just be positive and wait until your turn. Everything is going to be fine.
Thank you for your support, this forum really help me in my waiting time. All the best to all of you.

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
IG stream, AOR received on OCT 7. Biometrics completed. Then no updates. Called IRCC today to update the change of address. Got a kind person to talk with. Did not ask anything about the status, only about the address. She told us that they are waiting for my child's medical, It already submitted upfront. They did not send any notification related to this to us. it was a technical mistake from IRCC. The agent made a note in our file and forwarded. Do not know what will happen next and how long it will take. We realized this issue only we called them, otherwise it would have been there for long period of time without any follow up. Hope for the best.

Reactions: yoomi0516

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
IG stream, AOR received on OCT 7. Biometrics completed. Then no updates. Called IRCC today to update the change of address. Got a kind person to talk with. Did not ask anything about the status, only about the address. She told us that they are waiting for my child's medical, It already submitted upfront. They did not send any notification related to this to us. it was a technical mistake from IRCC. The agent made a note in our file and forwarded. Do not know what will happen next and how long it will take. We realized this issue only we called them, otherwise it would have been there for long period of time without any follow up. Hope for the best.
Yes, I agree with you.
We need to remind them through the web form or call.

Reactions: Freedbate