+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
@rxhxnxx be careful about your past refusals etc. Sometimes you've missed something and the officer is trying to give you a second chance before using the "misrepresentation" card. Fill that form very carefully. Good luck
No need to be negative bro. If they ask him to redo is because there is a gap in timeframe and they need him to fill it in without gaps like where he lived from age 18 to now. its as simple as that!

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
@rxhxnxx be careful about your past refusals etc. Sometimes you've missed something and the officer is trying to give you a second chance before using the "misrepresentation" card. Fill that form very carefully. Good luck
I have never gotten any refusals.. it says on the letter i have a gap in personal history section.

Reactions: Tr2Pr Curse

melorqan

Dec 16, 2021
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:29pm EST - IG Stream
Linked: August 25
AOR: August 25
Biometrics: August 26
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: August 24
ADR: -

Hello friends!

I've not received any updates after AOR on August 26. I'm starting to get concerned about my application. I've recently sent a web form and ordered my GCMS Notes. Is there anybody who applied around 12:30 pm sharing a similar situation with me? Thank you.

Reactions: Lashiv

Valkyrie

Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys, I am back.

Follow up my previous posts on having Application number via an agent, cancelled AOR, and unable to link account.

I used the "report an issue" on unable to link an account. They responded me with an official AOR. And this is my official timeline updates

Applied: July 13, 2021, around 10 PM Central, Non-Health care Essential Stream
Linked: still nothing on Nov 15 night
AOR: Nov 15, around 7PM
Biometrics:
PCC Request:
Medical Passed:
ADR:

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019

Hello friends!

I've not received any updates after AOR on August 26. I'm starting to get concerned about my application. I've recently sent a web form and ordered my GCMS Notes. Is there anybody who applied around 12:30 pm sharing a similar situation with me? Thank you.
Nearly identical timeline in my case. AOR on AUG 26, nothing since, my medical is still "reviewing" :(

Reactions: melorqan

Katherine D.

Dec 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just want to update my AOR Timeline
STREAM B - ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTHCARE

Position: Starbucks Barista/Cashier
Time: Toronto Time

May 13, 2021 – 10AM: application submitted (CPC-Sydney).
December 14, 2021 – 7:21PM: AOR + Linked Application + medical pass.

Good Luck Everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021

Hello friends!

aor 29 sep
medical pass 6th oct then silence .... still waiting

Reactions: melorqan