+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?
Call IRCC. Sometimes they just forget to send a request. Sometimes their letter never reaches you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
What were the requested docs? If it was Schedule A, then you're file is pending BG/Security/Info screening.
Hi, on Nov 6th they requested for schedule A and medical of my spouse, submitted on the same day .
Nov 16th got email confirmation that they received the ADR documents. After that no updates till now , in portal it is showing as review of documents from nov 16th . It’s exact 1 month that I did not receive any update from their end . Kindly suggest

johnpr96

Dec 16, 2021
Hi guys, I have left the Discord server by accident. Could you guys please help me share the link? Thank you so much guys!!!

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
@rxhxnxx be careful about your past refusals etc. Sometimes you've missed something and the officer is trying to give you a second chance before using the "misrepresentation" card. Fill that form very carefully. Good luck

Reactions: Tomican

KumKums

Dec 12, 2021
Hi all,
How long does it take to get ecopr? I submitted my declaration, address and photo on Dec 11 and they’re all still in review on the portal. Also there are no updates on my application on gckey, the status is still just under “submitted”. Is that concerning?
Did you received ecopr?