+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
According to the status of my application, is shows below but i haven't receive any letter. I'm worried because my application is stuck for over a month.
I believe this is a technical issue, any idea what to do?
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details.
This happened with few applicants. I would suggest you to contact them through the webform.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have a question… My PCC has expired but i haven’t received my AOR yet or received any documents request.
Do i need to renew my pcc or the old one will work? That was issue one month after i applied for TR to PR and i haven’t left the country since.
I think you'll be ok.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
According to the status of my application, is shows below but i haven't receive any letter. I'm worried because my application is stuck for over a month.
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details.
Webform, or even call and explain the situation. Had someone with the same problem, and they did their once the call center peeps initiated another request.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?
Try this,

When you call them. tell them it's about ADR. I'm 99% certain they will entertain the call. Say it shows ADR been initiated, but nothing on portal.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
English essential non-health care workers

Finally received the PR card!! Spouse’s card haven’t arrived yet. PR portal keeps saying photo and address “in review”

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: October 06
ADR: October 18 ( submitted at same day)
Reviewing additional documents: October 20
GU1: October 26
GU2: October 29 ( I got two at same day)
Portal Email: November 7 (12:17pm) add photo on Nov 8
Portal Credentials: November 10
eCOPR: November 16
** All documents uploaded upfront

Linked PR Card Application: November 17
GU1: 2 December
Gu 2: 8 December - Saying that the card was Approved and Mailed on 7 December.
PR CARD 1 ARRIVED: 15 December

Congrats !

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I contacted them and they are saying about the afghan problem, not providing any updates.I mentioned my situation through webform too . But still nothing is happening. Is there any other methods to contact IRCC?
Call and speak with an agent sir. They will assist!

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You need to call and speak with them. I think they having technical problems because others having same issues as well where IRCC letters aren't being send out

simran98150

Mar 23, 2019
hey is anybody recieved request for pcc and there pcc is expired they are asking for expiry date so what we have to put there . We have to apply for another pcc or upload the expiry one
If we upload expired pcc what date we have to put on expire