+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
How do you link your application to IRCC account without AOR?
Based on what you wrote you have an AOR but maybe because of technical issues it was not sent to you. Just call them and let them know that you're seeing a message saying file "we need a document" and they will sort it out. This has happened to many people

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
English essential non-health care workers

Finally received the PR card!! Spouse’s card haven’t arrived yet. PR portal keeps saying photo and address “in review”

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: October 06
ADR: October 18 ( submitted at same day)
Reviewing additional documents: October 20
GU1: October 26
GU2: October 29 ( I got two at same day)
Portal Email: November 7 (12:17pm) add photo on Nov 8
Portal Credentials: November 10
eCOPR: November 16
** All documents uploaded upfront

Linked PR Card Application: November 17
GU1: 2 December
Gu 2: 8 December - Saying that the card was Approved and Mailed on 7 December.
PR CARD 1 ARRIVED: 15 December

lambaashish2

Dec 15, 2021
I have a question… My PCC has expired but i haven’t received my AOR yet or received any documents request.
Do i need to renew my pcc or the old one will work? That was issue one month after i applied for TR to PR and i haven’t left the country since.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I have a question… My PCC has expired but i haven’t received my AOR yet or received any documents request.
Do i need to renew my pcc or the old one will work? That was issue one month after i applied for TR to PR and i haven’t left the country since.
If IRCC needs a new one they will ask you. At this point no need to worry about it

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I am just worried if they ask it will increase the processing time! But thanks for replying so quickly.
Usually, PCC takes 3 days. However, now RCMP has several backlogs so if you apply they will give you a receipt with a QR code that you just upload and send to them because the actual report will take a while to be processed and send to them, but that "if they ask" ...up to you!!

Maria Ann

Dec 15, 2021
Contact the IRCC and let them know, it seems they send you a letter and maybe you didnt receive it
I contacted them and they are saying about the afghan problem, not providing any updates.I mentioned my situation through webform too . But still nothing is happening. Is there any other methods to contact IRCC?

Richb4

Sep 13, 2019
According to the status of my application, is shows below but i haven't receive any letter. I'm worried because my application is stuck for over a month.
I believe this is a technical issue, any idea what to do?
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details.