Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I got my Aor on 29 September in ig stream and I submitted requested documents on 10 November and later on no updates till now.
What were the requested docs? If it was Schedule A, then you're file is pending BG/Security/Info screening.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?
what is your submission time bro

tm1111@

Jan 1, 2019
Question by my freind, please answer

Applied 12:25 (IG) with Outland dependent

10 aug -file linked

10 aug - medical passed (2017- didn’t asked for spouse)

10 aug - pcc request for both submitted same day

11 aug - BIL

12 aug - AOR

13 aug - BIL done

16 aug - ADR under review

7 sep - ADR IMM5669 schedule A (submitted same day)

8 sep - ADR under review

17 sep - 1st GU

21 sep - 2nd GU and portal

22 sep- credentials

I have question that I didn’t get anything for my Outland spouse in portal credentials is this normal? Or do they show in portal for my spouse too!!

Or directly will I get COPR and PPR together?
Hi,

My spouse is outland, can you tell me when to expect PPR. I already got ecopr. Thanks

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I am currently in USA, once I receive Portal Request can i come back to Canada within 1 or 2 days and will reply to mail?
Once your are outside the country they will not allow you to complete portal. because they will ask if you're in the country or not and if not they will tell you that until return to Canada you must let them know

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?
Contact the IRCC and let them know, it seems they send you a letter and maybe you didnt receive it

JJ831

Dec 15, 2021
Hi, I have a question.
My wife applied on May8 in Alberta.
Until now we still haven't receive AOR, also I can not link the application to GC Key,
But last month they send me an email and asking only me to do a biometric. (From the bio form, I see there are application number start with E)
What is that really means? is my application still going on?\
Thank you