+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Valkyrie

Dec 14, 2021
I am trying to but there are no flighty availabilities before that so I can’t come back before that
Is there something wrong??
Nope, it's the unspoken rule. If you waiting for a PR application, you should stay in Canada until you have the confirmation. Pray for the best my friend.

Mike pearson

Nov 23, 2021
May 6, IG stream 2.20pm est
Oct 27 Linked
Oct 29 AOR then relinked
Nov 10 ADR (requested new PCC + 5669 submitted few days later)
Nov 17 PR portal
Nov 18 eCopr
Wait for PR card.........
Tomican,
i was able to link my application on Dec 11th but haven't received AOR. In GCKEY ac i saw request for pcc which i submitted right away. Now when i check submitted docs, it says replacement provided but i haven't got anything back for those docs. is that ok ?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I am trying to but there are no flighty availabilities before that so I can’t come back before that
Is there something wrong??
You will not get COPR if you out-of-Canada
You must inform IRCC and they will tell you what you do, if you are out-of-Canada.

More from here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/permanent-residents.html#outsidecanada
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/confirmation-pr-portal-outside-canada.732711/

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Tomican,
i was able to link my application on Dec 11th but haven't received AOR. In GCKEY ac i saw request for pcc which i submitted right away. Now when i check submitted docs, it says replacement provided but i haven't got anything back for those docs. is that ok ?
As far as I know, some one haven't got AOR still got eCord.
It depends on agent who work on your application want/forget to update or not.
Keep checking GcKey, emails everyday, check Junk mails too.
Don't worry, only 4 days ;)

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
Hi all,
How long does it take to get ecopr? I submitted my declaration, address and photo on Dec 11 and they’re all still in review on the portal. Also there are no updates on my application on gckey, the status is still just under “submitted”. Is that concerning?
I am waiting for ecopr since December 10, don't know why some people get theirs within 1-3 days but I'm still waiting.

Maria Ann

Dec 15, 2021
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?

Richb4

Sep 13, 2019
App submitted: May 6 (IG Stream)
Linked : Nov 22
Aor : Nov 23
After that there is no update...under the additional document category in my account it's given that " we need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details". But till now I haven't received any document request.
I am concerned whether it's due to any sort of technical issue. Is there anyone facing the same situation?
Maria, call ircc and tell them is about ADR. I just spoke to an agent and she told they sent my request a month ago. So she will send a message to the officer working on my file to resend it. She mention that i should get it in two business days. If i don't receive it, i should call back on Tuesday. Is a technical problem on their end. Is hard to get them on them phone but keep trying. When you call don't put your UCI #. I have have any issue with which numbers to dial. Let me know.

Last edited: