+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
After submitting a photo on December 9 for PR. Within how many days copr will be received?
my spouse is in India(got passport request) and I am in Canada

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
no copr if u are in India you will get your passport stamped with immigrant( pr )visa.. the day when u land in canada.. at the airport officer give you copr or landing document …then after few days you will get your pr card in mailing address which u provide in your application ..they will confirm your address at the airport ..if we are physically present in canada at the time of replying to portal email then we get ecopr before pr card ..but if outside then not…
So I will have only the stamped passport and no soft copy of any landing paper?

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
So I will have only the stamped passport and no soft copy of any landing paper?
Few years back my sister got only stamped passport ..she got landing document at airport when she arrived ..so I am just wondering if my husband will get copr at airport or with passport

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hello everyone, Is there anyone who applied in IG, made any mistake while applying and still get there file processed (Any AOR)? Just wondering if there is any, can share and put some words. Much appreciated.

Kay99

Oct 10, 2021
It has been a month since I got my eCOPR but my photo is still in review on the portal and no PR card. Is there something that I can do

Reactions: sstmacxzy

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi Guys,
I just want to share an update. My friend’s room mate received her copr. She applied around 6 pm int. graduate stream. I think they are processing fast now.

Valkyrie

Dec 14, 2021
Hi there guys,
I have been following this thread for quite a while,

so I applied on july 16 in non-healthcare english ,
I haven’t got AOR yet so the thing I had to travel to India for emergency purposes on dec 1 and I am coming back on the December 28
Is there anything to worried about my application?
Please reply really worried now
Thank you
Just get back here ASAP, they're gonna need u in Canada when the PR confirmation is out.