+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled upon this forum. I submitted my TR to PR application- the health care workers stream, on October 26th. I gather from this thread that i'm probably very late in line. I'm guessing I need not be too worried that I have not received an AOR yet? When is the soonest one can expect to get an AOR please, on average ie ?
No set timeframe the issuance of AOR are random. However, you can try linking your application until you get the AOR, if you get one lol cause IRCC has some issues

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi, what is a temporary file number? I received nothing ,except that on the online account, it says that i have submitted my application with the payment receipt
you can call the IRCC and get a temporary file number that starts with X... i dont know if they will give you like that or how its done, but give them a call

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
CONGRATULATION.
It's good that you were patient and continued to call them. You are also so lucky talking to kind agents.
PR card will come soon, generally, 5-7 days.

*Interestingly, you got AOR & linked very early from May 12th, but you are a very late recipient of eCopr on Dec 14. You may be a longest waiting from AOR to eCopr one up to now = 7 months + 2 days
She's not the longest, there are others from May who still have not gotten AOR. There's no late eCopr the IRCC says the average can be up to 6months, but they have been working very hard to ensure persons get them quickly before the xmas holiday

Irina A

Oct 6, 2021
Did anyone get AOR for non-essential workers? Applied May 7 at noon. Does anyone know when I'll get anything? still absolutely nothing

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Yes my consultant in calgary have also office in Punjab ..so they reply to web form on my husband behalf ..so I did nothing because I hired immigration consultant then after webform they receive payment link then u have to pay fees for courier online …then u will get AWB no from vfs in email.. then my husband got everything from consultant like consent form and sms form …then he put passport ppr letter and 2 forms and 2 photos in envelope and drop it at blue dart ludhiana place as was told by our consultant …we just follow our consultant …then blue dart give you receipt there is tracking no u can track ur passport ..I already tracked it it reached Delhi after one day
Hi Kiran ,
What is your medical update , is it passed or medical not required??
I have shared my medical but still it is reflecting as medical not required!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
CONGRATULATION.
It's good that you were patient and continued to call them. You are also so lucky talking to kind agents.
PR card will come soon, generally, 5-7 days.

*Interestingly, you got AOR & linked very early from May 12th, but you are a very late recipient of eCopr on Dec 14. You may be a longest waiting from AOR to eCopr one up to now = 7 months + 2 days
Handpicked apps from early days so they run the process.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi guys, I want to share my timeline for tr to pr (Graduate IG English):
  • Submitted: May 6th, 12:10 pm Calgary time
  • Linked: September 24th
  • AOR: September 25th
  • Biometrics: still valid till 2027
  • Medical: passed on September 24th
  • Additional Documents Request: submitted on September 25th (PCC)
  • Portal request: November 18th
  • ECOPR: November 23rd
  • PR card approval: December 10th
  • PR card received: December 14th
Good luck to everyone and don't worry you will receive your pr soon.
Congrats !

Patel Kishankumar

Sep 11, 2017
There have been some, it all depends on what kind of setting, IRCC in an interview did acknowledge the fact that food court attendants were excluded for a reason, it's a grey area.
But i saw IRCC’s tweet in which they said they don’t care about the job title the only thing they care about is if most of the job duties and essential duties matches with the NOC.

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
Hi there guys,
I have been following this thread for quite a while,

so I applied on july 16 in non-healthcare english ,
I haven’t got AOR yet so the thing I had to travel to India for emergency purposes on dec 1 and I am coming back on the December 28
Is there anything to worried about my application?
Please reply really worried now
Thank you