AOR/PCC request August 30
PCC submitted September 07
No update after that
Anyone in the same boat??
can text also 8257773737

Anusha2806

Apr 23, 2019
Heyyyy guys!
So I was successfully able to link my application and subsequent to that I had a message waiting for me in my account.
It was the Police Certificate request in my account and the letter stated that I should upload the PCC within 30 days from date of this letter (letter dated Oct 29th) but I received the letter only on December 11th upon linking my account.
1. Now the letter that requests to upload PCC says 'Replacement Overdue' because the letter is dated Oct 29th. Any idea what will be implication or any direction for me to handle this???

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Anusha2806

Apr 23, 2019
AOR/PCC request August 30
PCC submitted September 07
No update after that
Anyone in the same boat??
can text also 8257773737
Hey Nirman! :)
Good to know.. congrats.
I have received PCC request but how come you got it processed so soon? i saw on the website that the timeline for PCC is 8 weeks? How soon did you get it?
Do let me know :)

Arnicare

May 21, 2021
What do you think about linking an application without AOR? I mean on the website, it says ‘make sure to link your application after getting AOR’. I got my BIL without AOR, and I can’t wait :D

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
I applied the GCMS note couple days ago. I asked them through IRCC webform but no answer at all.
I guess you will get the reply for GCMS notes within 31 days of applying it?? It’s nearly 1 month that I did not receive any update so should I go ahead and apply for GCMS notes or wait for some more time ??

breadandbutter

Sep 5, 2020
WHY WHY WHY !!!!! Everyone I know have already received their PR card, I have been waiting almost one month since my Copr and photo submission.

what make them take so long to print a photo on the card, why me got delay so much : ((((((
Lol I haven’t even received an acknowledgement of receipt since I applied 6 months ago and paid $1000

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
did anyone got an email asking you to link the application. No aor or anything. It’s been almost 3 weeks since I got that email and connected my file but got no reply or aor at all.

Reactions: breadandbutter

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Hi All,

I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare).
I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails.
I am also unable to link my application to my portal.
I've tried to call but the keep saying they cannot transfer me to a live agent.

i'm trying not to lose my mind.

Any suggestions?
me too

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hi Everyone, I got AOR on 26 Aug, medical passed on 31 Aug, everything passed (as per GCMS notes) on 20 Sept. Got one GU on 30 Oct but still waiting for final decision. Anyone in same situation?
I am also in the same kind of situation but in my case, everything got passed on Nov 25. Btw, when did you get your last notes?