+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
The process is not that simple, yes submitting everything upfront will certainly help. However, each applicant has to be thoroughly checked and any thing suspicious can further delay the process
Please read again. I specifically mentioned "STRAIGHTFORWARD" with "IF". And everybody knows this process is "NOT THAT SIMPLE"
I just gave one specific scenario.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021
My timeline for the international grad stream:

• Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:10 pm) (counter was about 800)
  • AOR: not received
  • Biometrics: not requested
  • COPR: no confirmation
Hi I applied on May 6 th - I cannot link my application. I also have not received AOR. Have you heard anything?

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Calm down, the IRCC clearly stated that receiving the PR card has several factors one of which includes your location and Canada Post ability to deliver it. you are here stressing out yourself unnecessarily when your PR has been approved unlike others who yet to even received their AOR. Be thankful and go chill out!!!
The problem is I linked my PR card application in my GC account, it's more accurate to receive any update cause the PR portal is not that reliable. It seems they totally forget this application as I can see, no one even touch it since I submit my photo. And I live in the city centre of Toronto so I believe I don't have postal delivery issue. I am anxiety because I cannot travel while I am in an emergency scenario.

rnk07

Dec 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,
> I just got my AOR on this Saturday. Ircc has requested a PCC.
>I have written down below as IRCC has requested in the letter. Also they haven't given any family member, of whom do i have to submit the doc.

Please ping me if anyone has received this kind of PCC request, any leads will be helpful.
My application is for Single applicant , I am not sure why Ircc has sent this to me.

POLICE CERTIFICATE
FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION
We are continuing to review your application for admission to Canada. We require an updated original
Police Certificate for you and your members of your family who are 18 years of age or older. According
to our record we will need certificate(s) for the following individual(s):
1) Name: Date of Birth:
2) Name: Date of Birth:
3) Name: Date of Birth:

Anusha2806

Apr 23, 2019
Should clear up all browsing history, cookies, cache etc.... (or F12 =>right-click on round-arrow (left-top of browser) =>Hard reload)
Or, login from other laptop and link your application.

After linking, you will see what IRCC request.

*Chrome is my prefer.
Thank you very much :)