+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi Everyone, I got AOR on 26 Aug, medical passed on 31 Aug, everything passed (as per GCMS notes) on 20 Sept. Got one GU on 30 Oct but still waiting for final decision. Anyone in same situation?

Reactions: KJX

Jin2222

Dec 12, 2021
This is my timeline:) I hope you guys have a good result ASAP! Thanks.

• Stream: A(health care)
  • Submitted: May 18, 2021
  • AOR: - Nov 5, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before I applied
  • Portal request- Nov 16, 2021
  • COPR: - Nov 23, 2021
  • Pr Card- Dec 6, 2021

Last edited:

j10459

Dec 4, 2021
Hello all, i have a hard time to link my application to CIC account i dont have aor so no application number yet. does anybody know how can i link my application without the app number?? any help is appreciated..
i thought of calling IRCC but bcoz of generic response of afghanistan situation i am not calling.

Thanks
Use passport and UCI to link

Reactions: raj90

Kumarss55

Jun 14, 2021
St.Johns
Category........
WP

• Pr Card- Dec 6, 2021
Congratulations!!
We also submitted in Health care , Received Portal email confirmation "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account" and they provided URL asked to used the current log-in credentials(This is automated email). We didn't received any credential for login. anyone please help how to get credential form IRCC, whether they send separate credential email.
Thanks!

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021

• Pr Card- Dec 6, 2021
WHY WHY WHY !!!!! Everyone I know have already received their PR card, I have been waiting almost one month since my Copr and photo submission.

what make them take so long to print a photo on the card, why me got delay so much : ((((((

Reactions: ak1209

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
7 days since Aor and IRCC hasn't asked me for anything, i feel ignored.
If your case is very straightforward then you'll get the portal email. I submitted everything upfront except PCC and I sent it straight away once I got the AOR, 12 days in and I got portal. Just have some patience..

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
what are you planning to do on this , will u wait for some more time or apply for gcms?? Because calling ircc is of no use they don’t disclose the status of the application so only option left is to either wait or apply for GCMS ??
I applied the GCMS note couple days ago. I asked them through IRCC webform but no answer at all.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
WHY WHY WHY !!!!! Everyone I know have already received their PR card, I have been waiting almost one month since my Copr and photo submission.

what make them take so long to print a photo on the card, why me got delay so much : ((((((
Calm down, the IRCC clearly stated that receiving the PR card has several factors one of which includes your location and Canada Post ability to deliver it. you are here stressing out yourself unnecessarily when your PR has been approved unlike others who yet to even received their AOR. Be thankful and go chill out!!!

Reactions: Kabbe

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
If your case is very straightforward then you'll get the portal email. I submitted everything upfront except PCC and I sent it straight away once I got the AOR, 12 days in and I got portal. Just have some patience..
The process is not that simple, yes submitting everything upfront will certainly help. However, each applicant has to be thoroughly checked and any thing suspicious can further delay the process