+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
You are very similar on my case. I received aor almost same around and they received on nov12 and nothing changed.
Office was sydney ns.
what are you planning to do on this , will u wait for some more time or apply for gcms?? Because calling ircc is of no use they don’t disclose the status of the application so only option left is to either wait or apply for GCMS ??

Ina1997

Dec 11, 2021
@Ina1997 Welcome. I know the feeling because like you we are all anxious as well. Based on what I have read in multiple groups I can share the following with you:
1. The time one applied doesn't influence the time an AOR will be issued. like you mentioned AOR and processing seems to be very random so persons just have to wait until they are selected.

2. I suggest you try and see if you are able to link you TR to PR application in your GC account. There were many people who did not receive an AOR and were able to link their TR to PR application in their GC account where they saw several request for documents waiting for their response. Because at time the IRCC I think either forget to send out the AOR or some system error

I hope these helps
Thank you so much for your advice . I will definitely try to link my application today .

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
We’ve reached 964 pg here & I think am stuck since around 160ish page here. Like it’s fucking so long, pissed at IRCC.

Reactions: ak1209

ElijahZ

Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I have applied to Tr to Pr pathway program using IG stream at 2:49 pm est. I have not received any AOR or an kind notice yet. I tried linking my application every day for the past 2 months and still doing. I even tried contact IRCC but it was of no use, they asked me to ait for the AOR. Need advice on what to do.
Hi! On the same boat. I submitted at 12:30 EST and I do not receive anything yet. To keep myself out of losing my mind, I do not think it anymore and I think it will be processed eventually. Don't worry too much on something you dont have control in. GOOD LUCK! Positive Vibes.

Reactions: aryaf

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hello all, i have a hard time to link my application to CIC account i dont have aor so no application number yet. does anybody know how can i link my application without the app number?? any help is appreciated..
i thought of calling IRCC but bcoz of generic response of afghanistan situation i am not calling.

Thanks