+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Is there any link or webpage through which we can check the status of our application? Like what is happening to it. Because on cic account it only says we are processing your application from August (since aor). Is there any way i cam know what is happening to it? Thanks
This was my question

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hi Kiran , can you please share your time line ??
we have applied under IG stream on 12 : 16 pm Toronto with Outland spouse (India)
BIL : 8th Oct
PCC: 8th Oct
AOR: 25th Oct
Medical Request for Spouse ( Outland): Nov 5th submitted the same day
Docs received email : 16th Nov , review from the same day
But no changes after that , waiting for PR confirmation from Nov 16th ?? Little worried as there is no update after that , kindly suggest

Same boat but worse: since Nov 8th, docs under review. This is insaneee

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hey Guys!
I applied TR to PR on May 6th 1:38pm
1. Got my AOR 2 days back (Dec 9) along with the letter asking me to link my application to my account
But I'm not able to do so. I've tried all permutation combination in this process and still no clue.

2. In addition to this, the website is running into proxy error(403) a million times . Anxiety is building !!!
3. Last question - At the time of application, i did nmot require to do medical exam I did not leave the Canada at that time. Recently I travelled to my home country (last month). Should I update IRCC regarding this so that if required I need to take Medical exam?

Can someone please guide?
Should clear up all browsing history, cookies, cache etc.... (or F12 =>right-click on round-arrow (left-top of browser) =>Hard reload)
Or, login from other laptop and link your application.

After linking, you will see what IRCC request.

*Chrome is my prefer.

Reactions: Anusha2806

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Anybody? I am super stressed its been months since aor haven't heart anything. Should I call them and ask about my application status? Can we do that? Thanks
Just call IRCC, why not?
For me, the whole TR-2-PR process is stressful waiting game, stop and go ...and wait :) :) :)
However, compare to CEC.... It is quite faster.

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Just call IRCC, why not?
For me, the whole TR-2-PR process is stressful waiting game, stop and go ...and wait :) :) :)
However, compare to CEC.... It is quite faster.
Thank you for answering. Also is there any link or webpage where we can check status of application? Other than our account?

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
Hi Kiran , can you please share your time line ??
we have applied under IG stream on 12 : 16 pm Toronto with Outland spouse (India)
BIL : 8th Oct
PCC: 8th Oct
AOR: 25th Oct
Medical Request for Spouse ( Outland): Nov 5th submitted the same day
Docs received email : 16th Nov , review from the same day
But no changes after that , waiting for PR confirmation from Nov 16th ?? Little worried as there is no update after that , kindly suggest
You are very similar on my case. I received aor almost same around and they received on nov12 and nothing changed.
Office was sydney ns.

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Anybody? I am super stressed its been months since aor haven't heart anything. Should I call them and ask about my application status? Can we do that? Thanks
I called yesterday they did not tell anything. we can only wait , my aor is 28th sep

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Quick question does the photo in the portal ever will be approved or PR Card initiates just after address approval and e-copr?

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi this is Inayat here, I am new to this forum . Guys I was getting anxious so decided to join this forum to get positive vibes . I applied under tr to or pathway international graduates English stream on May 6th 6:50 pm EST, through a representative . I have been asking my representative for any update , recently I have observed that applications are being processed randomly and people who applied at 7:00 EST are getting AOR , since it’s first come first serve . When can I expect my AOR, I don’t trust my representative , he is saying maybe I won’t receive AOR soon
@Ina1997 Welcome. I know the feeling because like you we are all anxious as well. Based on what I have read in multiple groups I can share the following with you:
1. The time one applied doesn't influence the time an AOR will be issued. like you mentioned AOR and processing seems to be very random so persons just have to wait until they are selected.

2. I suggest you try and see if you are able to link you TR to PR application in your GC account. There were many people who did not receive an AOR and were able to link their TR to PR application in their GC account where they saw several request for documents waiting for their response. Because at time the IRCC I think either forget to send out the AOR or some system error

I hope these helps

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
My point is that, they didn’t hide about refusal of work permit. So refusal did not effect the file if you don’t hide.
I am not talking about not disclosing information to the IRCC on an application. I am speaking specifically about the Open Work Permit under TR to PR Program. If a person applied for the work permit while their PR application is in process and it is refused for missing documents MUST resubmit an application with the required document to IRCC because if they don't and 90 days past they will have problems with their PR application

Shekhar123

Dec 11, 2021
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I have applied to Tr to Pr pathway program using IG stream at 2:49 pm est. I have not received any AOR or an kind notice yet. I tried linking my application every day for the past 2 months and still doing. I even tried contact IRCC but it was of no use, they asked me to ait for the AOR. Need advice on what to do.

Reactions: ElijahZ

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I have applied to Tr to Pr pathway program using IG stream at 2:49 pm est. I have not received any AOR or an kind notice yet. I tried linking my application every day for the past 2 months and still doing. I even tried contact IRCC but it was of no use, they asked me to ait for the AOR. Need advice on what to do.
There's nothing else you can do where the AOR is concerned. not easy but hang in there!