+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sep 28, 2021
Hey guys may I ask if anyone knows they are reviewing documents for all persons included in the app at the same time or just the principle applicant first? I (PA) was requested police certificate back in our home country but probably can’t get it before the deadline. Are they going to review documents for my partner in the meantime while waiting for my certificate? Or they wait to do so till the PA’s documents become all completed. thanks!

Mariyam Varghese

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone! I got my eCoPR today, here is my completed timeline so far:
  • Stream: Stream B Essential Non-healthcare (Eng) with 1 dependant (spouse)
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 5:14pm EST)
  • Medicals Passed: Nov 10, 2021
  • AOR (Sydney): Nov 12, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • ADR (PCC): Nov 13, 2021
  • PCC Submitted: Nov 22, 2021
  • PCC Approved: Nov 26, 2021 (This was only updated in the application status when we received the eCoPR)
  • PR Portal confirmation (Calgary): Dec 7, 2021 (replied within 10 minutes)
  • PR Portal credentials: Dec 8, 2021 (submitted declaration & uploaded pictures+address within 10 minutes)
  • eCoPR: December 10
  • PR Card: Not yet
Best of luck to all of you!
How can we know that pcc is approved ?

Anusha2806

Apr 23, 2019
Hey Guys!
I applied TR to PR on May 6th 1:38pm
1. Got my AOR 2 days back (Dec 9) along with the letter asking me to link my application to my account
But I'm not able to do so. I've tried all permutation combination in this process and still no clue.

2. In addition to this, the website is running into proxy error(403) a million times . Anxiety is building !!!
3. Last question - At the time of application, i did nmot require to do medical exam I did not leave the Canada at that time. Recently I travelled to my home country (last month). Should I update IRCC regarding this so that if required I need to take Medical exam?

Can someone please guide?

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Hi Kiran , can you please share your time line ??
we have applied under IG stream on 12 : 16 pm Toronto with Outland spouse (India)
BIL : 8th Oct
PCC: 8th Oct
AOR: 25th Oct
Medical Request for Spouse ( Outland): Nov 5th submitted the same day
Docs received email : 16th Nov , review from the same day
But no changes after that , waiting for PR confirmation from Nov 16th ?? Little worried as there is no update after that , kindly suggest

Ina1997

Dec 11, 2021
Hi this is Inayat here, I am new to this forum . Guys I was getting anxious so decided to join this forum to get positive vibes . I applied under tr to or pathway international graduates English stream on May 6th 6:50 pm EST, through a representative . I have been asking my representative for any update , recently I have observed that applications are being processed randomly and people who applied at 7:00 EST are getting AOR , since it’s first come first serve . When can I expect my AOR, I don’t trust my representative , he is saying maybe I won’t receive AOR soon

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,
I got PR Portal Request for both of us, as my spouse is in India. then after one day, I received a Login id to upload my photo but I have not received anything for my spouse.
do anyone has experience the same how my spouse will get COPR?
Hi Rapinder Kaur ,
Can you please share your timeline ??

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
That's not proper advice. if they do not have status they can be asked to leave the country immediately and it affects their PR application.
we have applied under IG stream on 12 : 16 pm Toronto with Outland spouse (India)
But no changes after that , waiting for PR confirmation from Nov 16th ?? Little worried as there is no update after that , kindly suggest

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  • Stream: IG with Outland spouse
  • Submitted: May 2021 (Submitted at 1:32pm EST)
  • linked application:8october
  • PCC : requested 8 October
  • AOR (Sydney): Nov 4, 2021
  • Medical: passed for both 5 Nov
  • Biometrics: 5 Nov (for spouse already submitted)
  • ADR (5669):17 Nov (same day submitted)
  • PR Portal confirmation (Calgary): Dec 4,2021, on this day I was in india.
  • Ppr for me and my spouse: 5 December, 2021. Officer mentioned that we can understand if you are unable to submit documents because of current situation(covid).
  • Portal confirmation send email about my presence that I am in India: 7 December
  • PR Portal credentials: Dec 8, 2021 (submitted declaration & uploaded pictures+address)
  • eCoPR: not yet

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  • Ppr for me and my spouse: 5 December, 2021. Officer mentioned that we can understand if you are unable to submit documents because of current situation(covid).
  • Portal confirmation send email about my presence that I am in India: 7 December
  • PR Portal credentials: Dec 8, 2021 (submitted declaration & uploaded pictures+address)
Sorry for pr portal I was here canada on 7 December 2021, after that I got pr credentials email.

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Yes I got portal credentials email on 8 December but after that yet I didn’t get e copr. I have one question, I got ppr under my name they only mentioned dependant not my husband’s name.
Same here because they always mention main applicant..in my ppr as well there is nowhere they mentioned my spouse name .. my spouse already submitted passport ..

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Kiran where r u now india or canada?