+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends I am applying for citizenship and as they have this requirement that if you have lived more than 183 days outside Canada you need to attach police clearance certificate (pcc) of that country too and I have spent more than 183 days in Pakistan and now I am trying to get the certificate from my country and it will take around 2 to 3 months however I need advice from you guys should I submit my application without the certificate and once I will receive the pcc I will send it to immigration or should I wait for the certificate to get it and apply after? Please advice
Thanks!

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Same issue. I don’t know is it necessary or not? Did ur picture is accepted or under review? My pic is under review just wondering
Mine is also under review, but I heard of other who got their PR card and still says under review.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Is it neccesary to link the PR card application to GCkey account? I tired but it keeps saying not found.
Login to GCKey account
Click "Add (link) your application to your account"
In Category, select "Permanent Resident Card"
Under Application details, select UCI (Unique Client Identifier and Family name)
Copy & paste information from your COPR
Place of birth, City, town, comas, space....copy as it is. Any UPPER/lower case just copy.
....etc.......

*Tricky points, Family name, City, comas .... LOWER/UPPER CASE matter here.
* They allow only 5 times/day. Keep trying after 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLC123

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That's not proper advice. if they do not have status they can be asked to leave the country immediately and it affects their PR application.
My point is that, they didn’t hide about refusal of work permit. So refusal did not effect the file if you don’t hide.

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Moreover , don’t worry just w8 for your credentials ..because according to mine you will get it today otherwise tomorrow for sure ..If not ..you can reply to your husband portal that he is in India and same template as we use it for replying to ircc …I definitely know u will get it soon ..because i got portal email on Dec 04 then portal credential on Dec 07 good luck after credentials then u will get your ecopr it also take further 2 days as u can see my timeline
Thank you for your reply. Yes I got portal credentials email on 8 December but after that yet I didn’t get e copr. I have one question, I got ppr under my name they only mentioned dependant not my husband’s name.

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
Its been two weeks since I linked my file to GCKEY but did not hear anything at all from any officer. Is there anyone in the same situation?