+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kay99

Oct 10, 2021
Can you share your timeline from PR portal email to PR card mail?
I got the PR portal email from Calgary on Dec 2 and logged into the portal on the same day. Then now I am waiting for eCopr .
Nov 17: I got the portal the email to for PR reply on 18.
Nov 19: credentials for PR
Nov 20: submitted documents on the portal
Nov 23: ECOPR email received

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Stream-International Graduate
Applied- 6th May 1:50 pm Toronto time with Outland spouse (India)
BIL-29 October
PCC request spouse -29 October
PCC submitted-NOV 1
AOR-NOV 1
Biometric done-NOV 3
ADR -NOV 10 ( IMM5669 requested)
ADR submitted -NOV 15
Passport request - Dec 03 ( spouse)
Portal email - Dec 04 ( for both of us)
Hi Raman, I also got ppr of my husband under my name and portal request for both. But I only replied for mine portal request, not for my husband, because he is in India. How did you reply. I replied on 7 December, on 8 December for confirmation. Yet didn’t receive copr.

j316

Nov 18, 2021
Essential Non Healthcare
Applied: May 07, 2021 04:45 AM
Linked on November 15, 09:20 PM
-Shows medical passed on November 01,2021
-No AOR yet.
-Eligibility - Under review
-Background check - Under review
-Biometrics- Upfront
-Portal welcome email: December 04, 2021 02:06 PM(Replied same day)
-Portal Credential: December 07, 2021 03:31 PM(Submitted photo and address in 1 hour)
-eCOPR Ready to Download email: December 10, 2021 03:05 PM
Calgary Office
***************GOOD LUCK EVERYONE******************

Vicoronger

Dec 10, 2021
Stream: Essential Health Care English
Applied: July 22
Biometrics: Not needed
Linked: November 27
AOR: November 26
Medical Exam: Approved Nov 26
PR Confirmation: Dec 10, IRCC account still says processing anyway but I don't care!
Reply to Email: Dec 10
PR portal Credentials: Awaiting

Uploaded Picture and Confirm Address: Not yet

COPR: Pending
AT LAST!!!

I wish you all the very best!

Vicoronger

Dec 10, 2021
I can not log in to CIC recently, is there anybody experienced the same?
Website is working fine. Perhaps you should try another browser. I have sometimes had problems opening my GC account when using Safari or Firefox. It only opens well with Google Chrome. So try other browsers

Reactions: teogk89

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I think it will be updated soon, bro can you please tell me if you got request for PCC and you submitted expired one? mine will expire on dec 16, 2021.I am not sure if I should apply for new one? Also, what is your timeline bro? and congratulations!!!!
Hey Gagan, you should apply for a new PCC. I’m not sure it they’d accept an expired one. They guve 60 days to get PCC. So if you apply now, you should be okay. Just keep an upper hand on this. Some of the officers can be really insensitive. If it’s older than 6 months, they can reject according to the policy so don’t give them any reason. I applied for a new PCC for myself as well.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
thank you! But I’m still waiting for the confirmation portal and my status on cgkey wasn’t updated as approved yet.so I’m still worried!
they had requested the pcc I was still waiting for when I applied on May 6 in IG stream at around 4:15 pm Toronto time. I had told them I was waiting for it. It didn’t have an expiry date on it. So I just put expiry date as a year from issuance.
I believe if yours expires or is expiring and you haven’t been in that country since you’ve gotten it, then it will be ok. But I can’t be 100% sure. They officer may ask for a new one if they want.
Good luck!
Don’t worry if your online account doesn’t say approved. Sometimes, they never update it. If you received the email, that’s your best confirmation. Also, PCCs don’t have an expiry date. Technically, they expire the minute after you receive them. In general, their expiry date is considered 6 months after unofficially.

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
Hi All,

I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare).
I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails.
I am also unable to link my application to my portal.
I've tried to call but the keep saying they cannot transfer me to a live agent.

i'm trying not to lose my mind.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: sali6486

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hey Gagan, you should apply for a new PCC. I’m not sure it they’d accept an expired one. They guve 60 days to get PCC. So if you apply now, you should be okay. Just keep an upper hand on this. Some of the officers can be really insensitive. If it’s older than 6 months, they can reject according to the policy so don’t give them any reason. I applied for a new PCC for myself as well.
thank you , I'll apply for new one ,

Reactions: agrewal98

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Hi. Just wanted to share an update for my application (no PCC submitted, just LOE). I also accidentally submitted wrong file for payment fees (I know, it's heartbreaking). I already assumed they wouldn't process my application. But luckily, I got an update yesterday. I got my AOR and immediately linked my account. They asked me to upload the file for payment fees and PCC. So for everyone who experienced the same stupid mistake, there's still a chance.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Aprx 4:30 pm EST)
  • AOR: Dec 3, 2021 (Linked to account with PCC & Payment fees requested)
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Update:

ADR: Under review (Dec 9). I passed the ADR same day I linked my account (Dec 4). It took them 4 working days until I got an email that my ADR documents were received (Dec 9).
Medical: Passed (Dec 10)

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hi All,

I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare).
I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails.
I am also unable to link my application to my portal.
I've tried to call but the keep saying they cannot transfer me to a live agent.

i'm trying not to lose my mind.

Any suggestions?
Hey, don’t worry. I applied in the same stream. At this point, there’s no way to tell how they’re processing applications. I’ve seen four people got their PR in our stream and they applied after July 10. I applied on July 9. I am not able to link my application either. There are thousands of applications from May and June that haven’t seen any progress. Don’t stress. Your application was submitted. You’ll hear something sooner or later. It just means that they haven’t started processing our applications.

rpz

Oct 7, 2021
Hey
I'm thinking someone made same thing.
So, when I applyed unfortunately i printed my imm008 and made wet signature, after made scan and sent it.
How do you think? It's can be reason for reject.
Thx
Have a good day.