+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
because you applied under TR to PR you can apply for work permit extension. Just complete the application and send online
You need Aor for that, which I have not received yet. Called CIC they could not give me an update. How do I continue working

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
You need Aor for that, which I have not received yet. Called CIC they could not give me an update. How do I continue working?

Irishgirl95

Nov 9, 2021
You need Aor for that, which I have not received yet. Called CIC they could not give me an update. How do I continue working
Same thing happened to me my TR to PR bridging was rejected. I had to stop working, it's a complete joke. I have not heard of a single successful applicant to the TR to PR Bridging visa I have only heard of people being rejected.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You need Aor for that, which I have not received yet. Called CIC they could not give me an update. How do I continue working?
@Arbxx You DO NOT NEED AND AOR that is clearly stated, if you have it then good, if not just send the screenshot of the confirmation email from the IRCC. Also, if you submit your application for work permit before the current one expires you can continue working until a decision is made.

Last edited:

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Same thing happened to me my TR to PR bridging was rejected. I had to stop working, it's a complete joke. I have not heard of a single successful applicant to the TR to PR Bridging visa I have only heard of people being rejected.
While you might not have heard doesn't means that others are getting it. the TR to PR Open Work Permit application is very clear. If you do not have an AOR you can submit the auto reply email you got when you submitted your application confirming that your application was received by the IRCC. send them a screenshot of that along with proof of language and application form. it's simple.

Now @Irishgirl95 if your Open Work Permit was rejected you have 90 days to resubmit an application. if this 90 days has passed and you have not re-applied you will be asked to leave Canada or a removal order issued for you to leave the country immediately. This can potentially affected your PR application as well because it will be rejected on the basis of inadmissibility.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I think it will be updated soon, bro can you please tell me if you got request for PCC and you submitted expired one? mine will expire on dec 16, 2021.I am not sure if I should apply for new one? Also, what is your timeline bro? and congratulations!!!!
@gagan1234 if the IRCC needs a new PCC they will send and tell you. Don't worry too much about the one you submitted expiring.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi all,

I received today the email saying my tr-pr pathway application was approved, requesting my info for the PR portal and I replied straight away. But I just received an automatic portal email that didn’t contain the info to access the portal. Is that normal?
Do they send the pr portal username and temporary password later?
Also I checked my IRCC account and my application doesn’t say it was approved, just submitted. It is not updated as approved. Is that normal?
I also have another CEC pr application in progress, when should I withdraw it?
@Nisha19 congratulations. Just reply to the email. they will send you the log in information soon....dont worry about your GC portal, that will be updated soon too

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
thank you! But I’m still waiting for the confirmation portal and my status on cgkey wasn’t updated as approved yet.so I’m still worried!
they had requested the pcc I was still waiting for when I applied on May 6 in IG stream at around 4:15 pm Toronto time. I had told them I was waiting for it. It didn’t have an expiry date on it. So I just put expiry date as a year from issuance.
I believe if yours expires or is expiring and you haven’t been in that country since you’ve gotten it, then it will be ok. But I can’t be 100% sure. They officer may ask for a new one if they want.
Good luck!
@Nisha19 what are you worried about? your PR is approved the struggle is over for you. The IRCC will update your GC Account,

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
@Arbxx You DO NOT NEED AND AOR that is clearly stated, if you have it then good, if not just send the screenshot of the confirmation email from the IRCC. Also, if you submit your application for work permit before the current one expires you can continue working until a decision is made.
I did not receive any auto email update after submitting my application.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I did not receive any auto email update after submitting my application.
I have heard of similar case and they got their PR approved. I suggest you try to see if you can link you application in your GC account using your passport and UIC information and then download that and send with the application, if that does not work then contact the IRCC for further directives

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
Hello,
I haven't received any submission confirmed email, but the portal shows my application was submitted and ircc confirmed my receipt no.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello,
I haven't received any submission confirmed email, but the portal shows my application was submitted and ircc confirmed my receipt no.
contact the IRCC and they will help you problem-solve so that you can apply for your work permit quickly

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My wife she is an Outland applicant she had 2 spousal open work permit refusal for canada will it effect our pr application we mentioned the past visa refusal , but did not explained it do you think we will get pr we got our aor yesterday and adr for pcc
Hi, don’t worry about refusals. My husband’s has also 2 refusal. I got ppr and pr.best of luck.