+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,

I received today the email saying my tr-pr pathway application was approved, requesting my info for the PR portal and I replied straight away. But I just received an automatic portal email that didn’t contain the info to access the portal. Is that normal?
Do they send the pr portal username and temporary password later?
Also I checked my IRCC account and my application doesn’t say it was approved, just submitted. It is not updated as approved. Is that normal?
I also have another CEC pr application in progress, when should I withdraw it?

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hi all,

I received today the email saying my tr-pr pathway application was approved, requesting my info for the PR portal and I replied straight away. But I just received an automatic portal email that didn’t contain the info to access the portal. Is that normal?
Do they send the pr portal username and temporary password later?
Also I checked my IRCC account and my application doesn’t say it was approved, just submitted. It is not updated as approved. Is that normal?
I also have another CEC pr application in progress, when should I withdraw it?
I think it will be updated soon, bro can you please tell me if you got request for PCC and you submitted expired one? mine will expire on dec 16, 2021.I am not sure if I should apply for new one? Also, what is your timeline bro? and congratulations!!!!

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone.
In the PR conformation, for the photo , what to do about this?
Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels

K-P

Nov 19, 2021
Hi all,
I am moving addresses on 19 Dec. Do I send a webform updating my address now or after I move? I just received my AOR yesterday in IG stream
Was it only you on the application? Can you share your timeline and what they requested from you?
Thanks!

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Hello everyone.
In the PR conformation, for the photo , what to do about this?
Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels
You want to have bigger size than the minimum because it asks you to crop it a bit.

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
I think it will be updated soon, bro can you please tell me if you got request for PCC and you submitted expired one? mine will expire on dec 16, 2021.I am not sure if I should apply for new one? Also, what is your timeline bro? and congratulations!!!!
thank you! But I’m still waiting for the confirmation portal and my status on cgkey wasn’t updated as approved yet.so I’m still worried!
they had requested the pcc I was still waiting for when I applied on May 6 in IG stream at around 4:15 pm Toronto time. I had told them I was waiting for it. It didn’t have an expiry date on it. So I just put expiry date as a year from issuance.
I believe if yours expires or is expiring and you haven’t been in that country since you’ve gotten it, then it will be ok. But I can’t be 100% sure. They officer may ask for a new one if they want.
Good luck!