+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
I suggest you contact the IRCC and inform them of the error. If not when they find out the will immediately cancel his PR
What error? And what PR? We both received the PR approval in separate emails. We replied separately and used one email for the whole family. Today we received to the same applied email the PR portal credentials for him, but not me. I am thinking maybe I should wait till tomorrow and see. I don’t see where’s the error and we have not applied for PR card yet.

xxxml

Dec 9, 2021
Hi , i just got additional document request yesterday. I am asked to submit proof of income around the date of submission. what should i submit ? just paystubs ? and do i need to sign the paystubs?

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
Applied on 6th may
9.52am Vancouver time, IG stream English
With inland spouse, still waiting for aor....not able to link either...

Anyone in same situation with same time frame? Please reply? Feeling alone being ignored by immigration....

Ahmed MUs

Jul 13, 2021
Good morning all,
My friend applied on May 6 IG around 5 pm Toronto time, he was able to link his application and the requested PCC (Police Certificate (Multiple) ) ... When he applied he uploaded only Canadian PCC. What he should upload now .. back home PCC only, or should he upload both Canadian and back home one.. also he has his RCMP ready with him ... Please help us guys

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Good morning all,
My friend applied on May 6 IG around 5 pm Toronto time, he was able to link his application and the requested PCC (Police Certificate (Multiple) ) ... When he applied he uploaded only Canadian PCC. What he should upload now .. back home PCC only, or should he upload both Canadian and back home one.. also he has his RCMP ready with him ... Please help us guys

Canadian PCC or RCMP has never been on a list as an essential doc. PCC from home country and other countries where you stayed for more than 6 months are, on the other hand, essential. Not a good move to apply with only RCMP. It won't hurt anything so send them all the PCC you have for now. Good luck

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Good morning all,
He needs to submit PCC from all countries that he stayed/visited to for more than 6 months.

GoCanLee

Oct 13, 2021
Oh thank you, I was under the impression that your card is mailed once the picture is approved. Can you please tell me which office it was? Mine is Calgary
Can you share your timeline from PR portal email to PR card mail?
I got the PR portal email from Calgary on Dec 2 and logged into the portal on the same day. Then now I am waiting for eCopr .

Anittaa

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone, how long it may take to get ecopr after portal credentials? Also, is there any problem if I didn’t link my pr card to cic account?