+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I have a question for persons who applied under TR to PR and are either at the final stage of their application process (ECOPR/Confirmation), received ADR for PCC or has already received their PR card. The questions are as follows:
1. For the PCC submitted for Canada, did you submit RCMP PCC or just regular PCC from local Police Department?
2. If your PCC was from the RCMP, how long did it take to receive it?

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied TR to PR (graduated in canada which is 40,000) in May 6 around 11 :30 pm and I haven't got anything from IRCC over 6 month and I cant check my status because I dont have the number that I can check my progression. I called to IRCC and they say they couln't help because I dont have AOR. What I should do ? also I sent my request web form but I got nothing.... please help to figure it out ..How long I should wait....:( I m so tired to check my email and spam every day... some friends they already got the PR card only me have a problem...but they hired the agency by paying $6000 but I did by myself..
if you can help I really appreciate !
Use your passport and UIC number to see if you can link your application

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I applied TR to PR (graduated in canada which is 40,000) in May 6 around 11 :30 pm and I haven't got anything from IRCC over 6 month and I cant check my status because I dont have the number that I can check my progression. I called to IRCC and they say they couln't help because I dont have AOR. What I should do ? also I sent my request web form but I got nothing.... please help to figure it out ..How long I should wait....:( I m so tired to check my email and spam every day... some friends they already got the PR card only me have a problem...but they hired the agency by paying $6000 but I did by myself..
if you can help I really appreciate !
2 month for you

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello Everyone. For the photo we are to submit for the PR Card, in the specifications it says they need the back with all the information of the photographer address , date of photo ,applicant's name and date of birth. However, when I want to add the photo to submit, in the instructions, it says to make sure the photo is already cropped since they won't crop it for us. So, i am confused. Are we just to send the front photo or send a photo of the front and back with the requested details ? Can anyone who already got their PR card please confirm? Thank you
For PR card, only need front of photo

*for PR application, need both front and back .

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Update

Stream: Essential Health Care English
Applied: May 25
Biometrics Request: November 05
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 08
Linked: November 05
AOR: November 08
Medical Exam: Approved Nov 25
After Medical Exam was approve I did not receive any other updates.
PR Confirmation: Dec 4, IRCC account still says processing
Reply to Email: Dec 4
PR portal Credentials: Dec 7

Uploaded Picture and Confirm Address: Dec 7
COPR: Dec 9

Good Luck to all of you.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Update

Stream: Essential Health Care English
Applied: May 25
Biometrics Request: November 05
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 08
Linked: November 05
AOR: November 08
Medical Exam: Approved Nov 25
After Medical Exam was approve I did not receive any other updates.
PR Confirmation: Dec 4, IRCC account still says processing
Reply to Email: Dec 4
PR portal Credentials: Dec 7

Uploaded Picture and Confirm Address: Dec 7
COPR: Dec 9

Good Luck to all of you.
Did you submit PCC for Canada with your application and if so which one?

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
Hi
Here is my timeline
Applied Jun 29, 2021 (around 10:30pm in Toronto) stream A (Healthcare worker, English)
Biometric refund email received and linked application: Dec 1
Received the refund: Dec 7
Medical passed: Nov 16
AOR: Dec 9
PCC-
PR-
eCOPR-

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Arbxx

Oct 25, 2021
Hello I have applied for tr to pr around 7:30 pm EST, no AOR received, my work permit ends in a month and half. what can I do to extend my stay in Canada. Please I would really appreciate a reply.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello I have applied for tr to pr around 7:30 pm EST, no AOR received, my work permit ends in a month and half. what can I do to extend my stay in Canada. Please I would really appreciate a reply.
because you applied under TR to PR you can apply for work permit extension. Just complete the application and send online