Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi
I have applied with 2 outland dependents and got the eCOPR today
When can i expect to get the PPR for dependents? ( her medicals are old from 2019)
PPR timeline for outland dependents really is upto the visa offices overseas. There might be some delay.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Canadian PCC is usually mentioned as RCMP, and they do mention in detail for that. Just upload your home country PCC for now.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
I'm a temporary worker that applied 3pm pacific time on opening day in BC for the Tr to tr. I got my AOR on December 1st, I got a letter requesting additional documents on December 3rd. I got approval letter for PR On December 9th for me and my wife.
HI I also temporary worker and ( in health care) ,I got my AOR November 15 and same day submitted Additional document ( pcc) after that i did not get any update and my account showing my application progressing .medical passed and biomatrices no need .I applied for my husband too ( outland ).I don't know when I will get my PR

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
If you have a physical printed copy of the photo, don't bother to take a picture of it or scan it. It probably won't meet the clarity requirement. Just take a purely digital selfie photo of yourself or go to a shop and request for a digital copy only (no print and have them send it to your email.
Sure, Thank you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
HI I also temporary worker and ( in health care) ,I got my AOR November 15 and same day submitted Additional document ( pcc) after that i did not get any update and my account showing my application progressing .medical passed and biomatrices no need .I applied for my husband too ( outland ).I don't know when I will get my PR
To keep yourself updated, apply for GCMS notes. IRCC isn't answering calls to check on status updates with regards to your file.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
just wondering anybody still waiting aor 28 sep medical passed 6th oct after that silence:confused: .......
There are many waiting from June AOR too. Some files take time to process, you can't compare 2 apps. Each has it's own merit.

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
I am happy to share my time line at the time.
I got the AOR just before and linked it to my account.

International Graduate_English
5:50 pm EST applied
Medical documents Upfronted
Biometrics Upfronted
Police check(Not RCMP) Upfronted

with 1 outland dependent and 2 inland dependents

Then I am not sure it is about "OINP" or "Tr to Pr"

Then,
What do I do from now on?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
PCC from your home country or other countries where you stayed except Canada. They can directly get your info from RCMP for canada.