+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
IG Stream (with spouse) and have a question.
Linked Sept 23.
Medicals passed Sept 23.
Biometrics refund Nov 17.
AOR Nov 18.
2GU Nov 29.
Document request (Paystubs) Nov 30, submitted same day.
GU Dec 1.
Dec 1 We received the documents and they are in review.

My question is: since Dec1 the documents are in review and no updates, how long does it usually take?
My documents are in review since 10th November, There is no set pattern, sometime it's take days some time even months

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
For anyone looking for a timeline in between eCOPR and PR card, IRCC rejected my scanned photo on November 3, so I went down to a shop to get a digital photo and sent it in on the same day. Received update from IRCC on November 25, saying my digital photo was accepted and PR case approved and confirmed. Thereafter, received my PR card in the mail on November 29.
Hey on what date was the first time you submitted your picture ?

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
Yes they are separated.
No one really know the timeframe of Tr2PR.
But from Portal=>Credentials=>eCopr is quite fast . Also later must apply for PR car and link to GCKey again
Hello @Tomican

Thank you for the swift response. This helps a lot, what I also wanted to know was, once IRCC sends me the AoR and portal details within when should I activate the portal ? Do they give a timeframe ? For eg: like 30 days from the receipt from this email you have activate your portal.

Thank you again for your assistance.

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Well, you shouldn't give out false information, people with study permits have gotten COPR in TR2PR IG stream with study permits, the source @yoomi0516 quoted doesn't say people with study permits will be rejected.

Have you checked the eligibility tool?

Did you graduate from an eligible program at a designated learning institution (opens in a new tab) on or after January 1, 2017? (required)
*Yes
*No

Also no need for guess games, all the info is on their official website ;)
Who gave you the wrong information and would be rejected? You will be fine. Don't worry too much.

Once you have graduated on or after January 1, 2017, from an eligible at a DLI, you meet the "Graduation requirements".
Take it easy. and please, look through the requirements.
And if your study permit is valid, you have valid status in Canada.

Please, review the requirements below.

Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
Eligibility

To be eligible, you must

Graduation requirements
To be eligible

co2020

May 31, 2020
So the current timelines being processed now are 5pm, 6pm and 7pm EST. IG int'l student stream. I hope they are also able to squeeze in 8pm. which means 9pm,10 pm and 11pm EST would be in January. I submitted at 10.58pm and I am just so excited now. I can feel it close. lol. Patience is truly a virtue.

Reactions: hamedv90