+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jan 22, 2021
Think you were poorly advised because it is not the screenshot of the "application or UIC number " you need to send them, its a copy of the automatic email reply from the IRCC confirming your submission. This information is to be printed or screenshot and sent with your application for OWP if you don't give then this information they cant verify that you applied under the TR to PR. I have seen in other forum where persons who submitted application and didn't get this email received their PR, but in your case it is critical because you need it to apply for OWP. I suggest that you contact the IRCC to discuss with them the matter and obtain the information so that you can apply for the OWP. As is now you are out of status and have 90 days to apply for status restoration if not you must leave the country immediately or be removed.
When you look at the portal, it does say which stream you applied to and that your application has been submitted. But i do agree with you as well, the email is what they needed. It depends on your luck to be honest and which officer was handling your case. The extension can be given on screenshot as well as it clearly shows everything.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
In the email says not to. It can slow even more the process
Sharing my case in this situation:

1. I got email with subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGY4604)
I replied with request information
2. Few hours later, got another email with the same subject, with new instruction:
Thank you for contacting us.
This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.
After two days got another email with subject: PR Portal - eCoPR Available for Download
IRCC give you the link, and just click on to it.. it will lead you to the portal. In this portal, you have to declare inCanada, address, upoad photo, and d/l e-
Cord

Yes, IRCC will create a Credential Portal, with your email and password (which can use for 14 days)
(you may create an account, but I think will make the process more complicate)

* The last step is apply for PR Card, back to GCKey, then link to this application.....and wait :)

Be patience. Good luck.

Last edited:

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
A friendly advice for a quicker process. There have been many permits approved on basis of reconsideration. For sure one can re-apply as well, first one's quicker.
Re-consideration is only applicable when the error is on the IRCC end, if the error is on the applicant then its best to just re-apply. PS: Reconsideration and re-applying take the same length of time. none is faster than the other!

LindaZNov08

Nov 10, 2021
Hi guys,

Sharing my TR to PR timeline (PST), hope it helps
Stream: English International Graduate
Applied: May 6th, 09:23
Fingerprints & Medical: upfront
Medical passed: August 9th
AOR: August 12th, VO Sydney
Application linked: August 18th
ADR: September 8th, submitted on the same day, received on September 9th
(saying reviewing additional documents you provided)

Portal Email: November 15th, 15:29, VO Vancouver
Portal Replied: November 15th, 19:51
Portal Credentials: November 16th, 07:18
E-COPR: November 17th, 05:11

PR Card application linked November 17th, right after eCoPR
Approved and Mailed: November 24th
Destination: Vancouver, BC
PR Card Received: November 30th
Hi,

about PR card application Link, could you tell me where you found it? does IRCC send you an email about PR card link or you can find it in your IRCC account? I got my ECOPR for three weeks but no any updates about PR CARD. I don't know whether they mailed it or not.

Thank you.

Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

Oluwaseunabd

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Sharing my case in this situation:

1. I got email with subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGY4604)
I replied with request information
2. Few hours later, got another email with the same subject, with new instruction:
Thank you for contacting us.
This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.
After two days got another email with subject: PR Portal - eCoPR Available for Download
IRCC give you the link, and just click on to it.. it will lead you to the portal. In this portal, you have to declare inCanada, address, upoad photo, and d/l e-
Cord

Yes, IRCC will create a Credential Portal, with your email and password (which can use for 14 days)
(you may create an account, but I think will make the process more complicate)

* The last step is apply for PR Card and back to GCKey, then link to this application.....and wait :)

Be patience. Good luck.
are you saying we need to apply for the PR card separately?

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
IG Stream (with spouse) and have a question.
Linked Sept 23.
Medicals passed Sept 23.
Biometrics refund Nov 17.
AOR Nov 18.
2GU Nov 29.
Document request (Paystubs) Nov 30, submitted same day.
GU Dec 1.
Dec 1 We received the documents and they are in review.

My question is: since Dec1 the documents are in review and no updates, how long does it usually take?

byqc

May 26, 2021
IG Stream (with spouse) and have a question.
Linked Sept 23.
Medicals passed Sept 23.
Biometrics refund Nov 17.
AOR Nov 18.
2GU Nov 29.
Document request (Paystubs) Nov 30, submitted same day.
GU Dec 1.
Dec 1 We received the documents and they are in review.

My question is: since Dec1 the documents are in review and no updates, how long does it usually take?
My case.
1) "In review" on Sep 24. No change until 2).
2) GU on Nov 5 and ADR on Nov 8. Submitted on Nov 14.
3) The website shows "in review" since Nov 16 with GU Nov 19. Since then, no change.

Conclusion: It is up to IRCC.

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
My case.
1) "In review" on Sep 24. No change until 2).
2) GU on Nov 5 and ADR on Nov 8. Submitted on Nov 14.
3) The website shows "in review" since Nov 16 with GU Nov 19. Since then, no change.

Conclusion: It is up to IRCC.
Thanks for the info!

Harryy02

Mar 2, 2021
Hi all, anyone here familiar with this? i stated in my TR to PR form my dependents were not accompanying me in my submission but I'm wondering can i change that via a web form as I want to accompany them now. My file is still not with aor yet. Any thoughts here will be appreciated.

Anittaa

Dec 6, 2021
Is anyone who had portal email on dec 4th do they received their portal credentials? Please let me know I’m so worried.