Biometric refund: November 25
AOR- December 2nd
COPR- December 3rd
Portal email - Dec 03rd
Awaiting PR Card
No police certificate was requested
Mine was really fast. I guess it was luck
Goodluck to everyone
Did you get the portal email account info the same day? I replied to them late at night and apparently it is not automated.

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Yes you can, provided you were authorized to work with your study permit and you already got a diploma or degree when you applied. Even some consultants are under the misconception that students with no work permit cannot apply. If your study permit authorized you to work and you did not work more than 20 hrs per week, you are good. I applied under the International Graduate Stream - French Stream. If you still are not convinced then look up the Canadian Immigration Institute podcasts on you tube. Its owned by Mark Holthe, Immigration lawyer. I consulted them before applying myself.
Thank you ! my immigration consultant advised me to apply but my college advisor said i can’t do so without a work permit. That’s why i got confused. I did graduate in 2019 with a diploma and currently on a study permit to get a degree. I also was working when i applied (international graduate french stream) and provided a letter from my employer with pay stubs. I appreciate your help!

ewan basra

Nov 2, 2021
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
apply May -06 At 1.05 PM EST
Bil - OCT 14
Medical Under review Since so Long
Everything Upfront
No Update since Almost 2 months
Any idea ??.. Guys When i can get any update on My case

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
apply May -06 At 1.05 PM EST
Bil - OCT 14
Medical Under review Since so Long
Everything Upfront
No Update since Almost 2 months
Any idea ??.. Guys When i can get any update on My case
same here last update was medical passed on 6th oct after that nothing

Jnirman

Sep 6, 2021
I already got my aor on 28th sep when i linked there was adr for pcc which i submitted on 1stoct and they got it on the same day after that on 6th oct medical was passed after its a long silence
I submitted pcc on sep 07 since then no response

Reactions: Lashiv