+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dolly123

Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone, i am wondering if it’s possible to apply with a. Study permit or do i need a work permit to apply for this program. I already applied but wanted some clarification. Thanks!
Yes you can, provided you were authorized to work with your study permit and you already got a diploma or degree when you applied. Even some consultants are under the misconception that students with no work permit cannot apply. If your study permit authorized you to work and you did not work more than 20 hrs per week, you are good. I applied under the International Graduate Stream - French Stream. If you still are not convinced then look up the Canadian Immigration Institute podcasts on you tube. Its owned by Mark Holthe, Immigration lawyer. I consulted them before applying myself.

Reactions: Intstudent1.0

Dolly123

Jun 11, 2019
Yes you can, provided you were authorized to work with your study permit and you already got a diploma or degree when you applied. Even some consultants are under the misconception that students with no work permit cannot apply. If your study permit authorized you to work and you did not work more than 20 hrs per week, you are good. I applied under the International Graduate Stream - French Stream. If you still are not convinced then look up the Canadian Immigration Institute podcasts on you tube. Its owned by Mark Holthe, Immigration lawyer. I consulted them before applying myself.
I forgot to mention that you must also have been employed at the time you submitted your application.

Reactions: Intstudent1.0

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Stream-International Graduate
Applied- 6th May 1:50 pm Toronto time with Outland spouse (India)
BIL-29 October
PCC request spouse -29 October
PCC submitted-NOV 1
AOR-NOV 1
Biometric done-NOV 3
ADR -NOV 10 ( IMM5669 requested)
ADR submitted -NOV 15
Passport request - Dec 03 ( spouse)
Portal email - Dec 04 ( for both of us)

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Applied- 6th May 1:50 pm Toronto time with Outland spouse (India)
BIL-29 October
PCC request spouse -29 October
PCC submitted-NOV 1
AOR-NOV 1
Biometric done-NOV 3
ADR -NOV 10 ( IMM5669 requested)
ADR submitted -NOV 15
Passport request - Dec 03 ( spouse)
Portal email - Dec 04 ( for both of us)

Hi, I got PR confirmation yesterday. I sent them my information. Did you receive a reply today with portal email or how long did it take?

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi, I got PR confirmation yesterday. I sent them my information. Did you receive a reply today with portal email or how long did it take?
Yup I got automatic no reply email from ircc so next step they will send me my portal credential email
means they will sent me username and temporary password through which I am able to sign in my portal for first time

Reactions: sukhbirring

Randall619

Dec 5, 2021
Applied- 6th May 1:20pm Vancouver time
Medical: October 30- Passed
Biometric refund: November 25
AOR- December 2nd
COPR- December 3rd
Portal email - Dec 03rd
Awaiting PR Card
No police certificate was requested
Mine was really fast. I guess it was luck
Goodluck to everyone

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
Stream: Essential Non-health Worker (Married)
Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 02:00 am EST)

Linked: November 16
AOR: November 25
Biometrics: From old application (2019)
Medical passed: November 1
Police Certificate: Submitted November 16
Biometric refund: November 24
English Language Test (Original Results): Submitted November 29
Eligibility: -
Background: -
COPR: December 3

It's funny I received the COPR email, but our profile is not updated. Anyways, thank you all forum members for always being positive in your comments. I hope it happens for you all soon.