+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Anie123

Jul 24, 2019
I think you can. Take your own risk (for me, rather to stay in Canada, as Covid variants, no one know what's next)
BUT, for portal + credentials, you MUST be in Canada.

*After AOR => ADR (IRCC may request more docs) => Portal => Credentials => eCopr =>apply for PR card.
Processing time depends on VO/officer.
Should I apply for a new pcc I do have 1month time to submit the pcc I.e Jan 2nd 2022

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I uploaded mine and called the ircc agent to cross verify that did they received my pcc or not they said they have received mine but my wife she is the Outland applicant and her pcc got expired 2 week ago can I submit that or not
Did they ask your spouse's PCC? if yes, then submit it.

Anie123

Jul 24, 2019
My wife she is an Outland applicant she had 2 spousal open work permit refusal for canada will it effect our pr application we mentioned the past visa refusal , but did not explained it do you think we will get pr we got our aor yesterday and adr for pcc

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
My wife she is an Outland applicant she had 2 spousal open work permit refusal for canada will it effect our pr application we mentioned the past visa refusal , but did not explained it do you think we will get pr we got our aor yesterday and adr for pcc
Depends on officer. No one know.

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
AOR 2nd Nov.
Medical previously done passed October 26
Biometric previously already done
Linked 2nd November after ircc email for application number
Profile created within first 10 minutes of the public policy
Additional document request was for fees as last receipt was not approved
Dec 03 Received email from Calgary VO saying PR application is approved and need to reply with UCI, Entry Date etc. Replied within 5 minutes.
PR Confirmation Portal awaiting password etc.

Reactions: AlonaJoshi

AlonaJoshi

May 3, 2018
Omg finally..
Applied 4.30pm Toronto
INT STUDENT . Me and 3 dependents .
03.12 ..BIOMETRIC REQUEST LETTER...
Before that I could never linked.

SAME DAY/moment LINKED (with application number)
in portal _ GOT request : LETTER FOR PAYMENT RECEIPT ( on 6th May system was hanging so I aploaded bank transfer printer.) + They requested medical replacement..to apload.. mine was done for student visa in 2018 .. so medical booked ..biometric booked.. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hello everyone, i am wondering if it’s possible to apply with a. Study permit or do i need a work permit to apply for this program. I already applied but wanted some clarification. Thanks!

rishabh50

Feb 24, 2018
hie guys.. I
hie guys. i applied TR to Pr on 6th may 2021 at around 2.45 pm AST. accidentally i submitted passport instead of the transcript. I also sent it via web form on June 10th and they said wait we are not considering any webforms right now. if we need further information we will contact you. I got my AOR on OCT 15th with Biometric request and approval of documents a week after. i got this rejection. can any one suggest what i can do next

Anie123

Jul 24, 2019
hie guys. i applied TR to Pr on 6th may 2021 at around 2.45 pm AST. accidentally i submitted passport instead of the transcript. I also sent it via web form on June 10th and they said wait we are not considering any webforms right now. if we need further information we will contact you. I got my AOR on OCT 15th with Biometric request and approval of documents a week after. i got this rejection. can any one suggest what i can do next
What was the reason of rejection

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys quick question -

Does IRCC sends PR card to UPS rental mailbox? Or do they only send to the residential address? I read somewhere that they only send to residential address? Just want to confirm as I have 4 other roommates in the house & another guy keeps the mail keys and distributes mails. But I am not comfortable with such an important thing in my life without personal access. I do have a rental UPS mailbox & hope IRCC sends the PR card there? Please let me know, I want to know in advance.

P.S.: I want to know in advance, I haven't got any confirmation yet but it would eventually come so want to be prepared.