+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Within a day/week if from Calgary VO you will get E-Copr (mine was 2 days)
PR card is from production centre, quite longer, at least 1 month or more.
New card processing time now is 56 days
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Thank you @Tomican

You have been a true hero member. How many days have you been waiting for your PR card?

I have been on this forum since day 1 and have read each comment on the 922 pages so far. It might seem like an exaggeration but its genuinely true. It was my morning routine of reading through it all from the previous day.

And let me tell you, some of you have been absolutely blessings in disguise.

Good luck to all.

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
good morning
I received AOR Nov 17th, after I was not able to link , then Nov 20th I received an email from IRCC to link my application then I was able to link.
Hi, did you get any updates since the AOR?
I got the AOR on Nov. 18, nothing since then! I wonder usually how long between AOR and portal email. Have waited for so long time.

thank you

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Hi, did you get any updates since the AOR?
I got the AOR on Nov. 18, nothing since then! I wonder usually how long between AOR and portal email. Have waited for so long time.

thank you
Depends on your uploaded documents, of course.
I got AOR on Nov. 19 and the portal request came today. Cheers!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,
I have a question regarding eCoPR. When you receive the confirmation email, they say that one has to print and sign the client copy. Do we have send back this copy or is it just for our reference?

Also, How does one links the CIC account with pr portal. what are steps. I heard this helps in tracking the process of your PR delivery. Not sure about this.

Sandeep
Keep eCopr for your record.
Your will get credentials email and give IRCC information to link to new Gckey account they setup for you (to declaration, address, upload photo) .
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Last edited:

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
Did the Cic site go down? I've been checking the cic every day since September 23rd, when I could link it. Since then, there has been no update at all(no AOR, no Biometric requested). However, suddenly, enter id/pw on the login screen and press the login button to return to the first page. What's going on? I applied for IG program am09:19 (vancouver time).

Yahle29

Jan 18, 2021
TR to PR - stream B non healthcare

Applied :
May 6th,
AOR: - Nov 12th
Medical Pass: Oct
Biometrics: Nov
Request for Additional docs: Nov
Criminality: check ongoing
Eligibility:
Security: