+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Inna17

Nov 30, 2021
Hi Everyone. Help me please. I GOT A letter a nice to change my schedule A 5669 form but I don't know how I can add more stripes in Table

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Did anybody hear of any rejections if yes, what are the common reasons. I forgot to upload Job letters to prove my experience and employment and attached only paystubs. How likely do you think my file can get rejected. I recieved my application number yesterday and linked my file today. Category- Essential Worker(non-healthcare).

waiting2021

May 20, 2021
Hello everyone, thank you all for the updates and information which help me go through almost 7 months of frustrating waiting. I just received BIL today.

Stream: Essential(non-healthcare, English, with outland dependants)
Applied: May 9, 10:45am
BIL received: Dec, 1st, 2021
Linked: Dec, 1st, 2021
AOR: waiting
eCOPR: waiting

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi Everyone. Help me please. I GOT A letter a nice to change my schedule A 5669 form but I don't know how I can add more stripes in Table
You can add an extra sheet... with application number and UCI on the table and also name the Table with question asked. You would have to use some software to do that .

winnsss

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,
I received my AOR on November 26th, however, I am still unable to link my application to my IRCC account. Should I be concerned?

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
I received my AOR on November 26th, however, I am still unable to link my application to my IRCC account. Should I be concerned?
You must be entering some wrong information. I was experiencing the same until I realized my mistake. Make sure all the details are similar to the application you submitted. I did not even receive an aor just application number.

If still does not link call ircc.

Jojo2021

Dec 2, 2021
Stream: Essential(non-healthcare, English)
Applied: May 10, 09:59 EST
BIL received: Nov 25, 2021
AOR received: Nov 25, 2021
Biometrics requested: Nov 25, 2021
Biometrics submission and successful linked: Nov 25, 2021
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN!!!
Need to submit PCC and IELTS actual report (submitted online result)

Anyone in same timeline same situation as me?

Reactions: maxiie

kamalmann7

Aug 5, 2021
Yellowknife, Northwest territory
Category........
PNP
Hello, my friend didn’t received AOR applied in first 50 mins after portal open. When i tried to find out - I got mistake that imm0008 printed, signed and scanned to upload so its automated xfsa system didn’t process it only process the application which imm0008 submitted electronically with validated barcodes. Anybody else applied like printed, handwritten signed and uploaded and didn’t get aor or anybody got please share.

Jojo2021

Dec 2, 2021
Stream: Essential(non-healthcare, English)
Applied: May 10, 09:59 EST
BIL received: Nov 25, 2021
AOR received: Nov 25, 2021
Biometrics requested: Nov 25, 2021
Biometrics submission and successful linked: Nov 25, 2021
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN!!!
Need to submit PCC and IELTS actual report (submitted online result)

Anyone in same timeline same situation as me?
I just want to have a great Christmas and no worrying about this !

• Haha
Reactions: VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

winnsss

Dec 1, 2021
You must be entering some wrong information. I was experiencing the same until I realized my mistake. Make sure all the details are similar to the application you submitted. I did not even receive an aor just application number.

If still does not link call ircc.
thank you. My immigration consultant submitted my application so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Like perhaps he already linked it to another account or something.