+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mike pearson

Nov 23, 2021
Hi!!!!!!! Is there anyone like me that didn't get any confirmation email after submitting all the things successfully on 6th May? I only can see that I submitted my application success on the web page, but I found a lot of people received the submission confirmation email immediately. What should I do now? Thanks in advance!
At what time you submitted the application and did you check you junk folder ?

cgzd

Sep 27, 2021
Stream: Essential (non-health Care, English)
Applied: MAY 6
Link: OCT 9
Biometric Refund: Nov 11
ADR: NOV17 (IMM 5669 & PCC - Replied on the same day)
ADR: NOV 18 (Spouse IMM 5669 & PCC - Replied on the same day)
Portal Credentials : NOV 22
In Canada Confirmation and Photo, Address Submission: Nov 22 at 9:00 PM
eCOPR: Waiting...
PR card: Waiting..

Any reason for this delay to get eCOPR? Any suggestions on what to do?
Is your VO Vancouver? I have been waiting since Nov 17. No E-copr or any updates. Called IRCC and they refused to check the status of my application. Told me it could take them up to weeks to approve my confirmation, address and etc

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hi!!!!!!! Is there anyone like me that didn't get any confirmation email after submitting all the things successfully on 6th May? I only can see that I submitted my application success on the web page, but I found a lot of people received the submission confirmation email immediately. What should I do now? Thanks in advance!
[/QUOTE]
Yes me and there are are many who did not received submission confirmation that day, It's not an issue as few already got PR. But just for your satisfaction you can call IRCC and and request them to check whether they can see your submitted application, if yes, ask them for the temporary application number. It will depend on the agent tho, nice one will help you out.

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Does IRCC always ask for an updated letter of employment later on in the application? When I submitted my application I was employed, but I am currently on paternity leave and so I dont have any recent paystubs. Does anyone know what happens in that case?
I am on same boat.I applied on 6th may under IG stream till date no update.When I applied at that time I was working but after 1 month I took maternity leave and now I am on paternity leave .I have not uploaded my baby's birth certificate but my lawyer told me to update the same once you receive your aor..

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
I revoked my gc key and not able to link my work permit application with new gc key
Today i have received a email that your application status has changes for my BOWP applied under tr to pr
Can anyone please tell me if anyone received same email when you got OWP approval

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I am on same boat.I applied on 6th may under IG stream till date no update.When I applied at that time I was working but after 1 month I took maternity leave and now I am on paternity leave .I have not uploaded my baby's birth certificate but my lawyer told me to update the same once you receive your aor..
I am on the same situation and I did send a webform to tell them my baby was born, and they said they added a note to my application. I did get an AOR but not request for extra documents yet.

Jin0614

Nov 18, 2021
Hi guys, I successfully linked my application without AOR. I tried to link with UCI number +Name +Passport.
It shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

How long does this usually take?
  • Stream: IG
  • Submitted: May 6th (5:37 pm EST submission confirmation)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: March 13, 2030
  • Medical: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • COPR: -

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi everone,

I have a question. What are the photo specifications for poto that has to be uploaded in the portal. Can it be a scanned copy? does it have to be both front or back in one file?

Thanks.
At first I sent scanned copy then they rejected it due to unclear photo quality. So I just took my photo again by asking for a digital copy at a shop. Better to send them a digital copy instead of a scanned copy.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
For anyone looking for a timeline in between eCOPR and PR card, IRCC rejected my scanned photo on November 3, so I went down to a shop to get a digital photo and sent it in on the same day. Received update from IRCC on November 25, saying my digital photo was accepted and PR case approved and confirmed. Thereafter, received my PR card in the mail on November 29.

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
I am on the same situation and I did send a webform to tell them my baby was born, and they said they added a note to my application. I did get an AOR but not request for extra documents yet.
Hi which link did you follow for web form as I am trying to update mine but it did not say anything related to tr to pr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Holyy man thanks I tried this and i was able to link this morning thank you so much!!!!
But place of birth is marked as asterisk, how can you leave that? And country option is below so do you enter country 2 times or what?

Reactions: Timewalker