+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Do you need to maintain employment for tr to pr international graduate eligibility? I’ve been working since I applied on may 6 at 4 pm but still haven’t heard anything and I want to travel back home for a while

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Do you need to maintain employment for tr to pr international graduate eligibility? I’ve been working since I applied on may 6 at 4 pm but still haven’t heard anything and I want to travel back home for a while
No, you don't have to maintain. As per my knowledge, you must be employed at the time of the submission.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

Please visit this page and select * RECENT INTERNATION GRADUATE*

zZeyroxe

Nov 29, 2021
Just a question guys, I applied in July under the Essential Workers stream when it had just reached a merely 1000 applications. Any update as to when I can get my AOR? Anyone in the same boat as me or I’m the only one?

jems28

Nov 29, 2021
MAY 6 10:30 Vancouver time - Applied
BIL - 23 Sept
ADR - 23 Sept (submitted same day)
AOR - 27 Sept
1st update - 4 nov (medical passed)
2nd update - 4 nov (medical passed reverted back to we don't need your medical)
No updates after that
Its been 62 days since AOR
Any thoughts?
Called Ircc multiple times but they wont give me an answer, they say they don't give status updates over phone anymore
Same timeline
Application May 06th, 5.30 p.m EST (non healthcare B-English)
BIL - Sept-24
AOR - 27 Sept
1st update - 10 nov (medical passed)
2nd update - 11 nov (medical passed reverted back to we don't need your medical)
No updates till now...

Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys,
I have a concern, today when I was trying to link the application via GC key; it showed up different message saying that "It may take time for applications to be entered in the system. Please try again in 24 hours." instead of you might have made a mistake, please try again. Does it mean I might receive AOR soon or its just a normal thing?

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Just a question guys, I applied in July under the Essential Workers stream when it had just reached a merely 1000 applications. Any update as to when I can get my AOR? Anyone in the same boat as me or I’m the only one?
Hi,
I also applied in July under the essential healthcare worker stream. I received my AOR on Nov 19 and also I received my BIL on Nov 18. No further updates after that except for an additional document update.

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Reactions: VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Hello someone please help me i am not able to link my profile to my gckey and i am not in canada right now. What should i do? I received an email from cic asking mento link my profile within 7days and the subject is requested documents. Thank you

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Hello someone please help me i am not able to link my profile to my gckey and i am not in canada right now. What should i do? I received an email from cic asking mento link my profile within 7days and the subject is requested documents. Thank you
you will get aor then try to link up your file

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
if you are not in canada you just dont need to login the pe confirmation portal which they will send you after approval but you can link your file after AOR

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
if you are not in canada you just dont need to login the pe confirmation portal which they will send you after approval but you can link your file after AOR
Hey thank you for replying i have already received an aor and given my biometrics. I still can’t link it.

madihakhan

Jul 20, 2019
Hi everone,

I have a question. What are the photo specifications for poto that has to be uploaded in the portal. Can it be a scanned copy? does it have to be both front or back in one file?

Thanks.