Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2021
AOR Received.
28-07-2022
Hi Guys, This is such a great community for TR to PR. I also applied for it in July. But my question is a bit off-topic. It is regarding Study permit. So, I came to canada as a student in dec 2019, this study permit will expire on 30 April 2022. Finished my studies in May 2021, applied for PGWP in June 2021. Recd PGWP in September 2021 (valid for 3 years). As of now, I am working as a full time accountant. Now, I want to pursue CPA designation, a course that requires me to have a study permit for studying and appearing for exams and a valid work permit to complete the required practical work experience. I am unsure as to if I can have both a PGWP and a study permit at the same time? I mean can I work full time with a pgwp and study part time with the new study permit? Will applying for a new study permit render my PGWP invalid? Will I have to shift back to working 20 hours a week??

Thanks in Advance.
i guess you can work and study at same time, once you have PR. same timeline as you. on our pgwp its written that we cannot study anywhere and our study permit becomes invalid once we get our pgwp and pgwp will become invalid once we get PR. for your situation i will suggest call/tweet ircc and consult a lawyer.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi Guys, This is such a great community for TR to PR. I also applied for it in July. But my question is a bit off-topic. It is regarding Study permit. So, I came to canada as a student in dec 2019, this study permit will expire on 30 April 2022. Finished my studies in May 2021, applied for PGWP in June 2021. Recd PGWP in September 2021 (valid for 3 years). As of now, I am working as a full time accountant. Now, I want to pursue CPA designation, a course that requires me to have a study permit for studying and appearing for exams and a valid work permit to complete the required practical work experience. I am unsure as to if I can have both a PGWP and a study permit at the same time? I mean can I work full time with a pgwp and study part time with the new study permit? Will applying for a new study permit render my PGWP invalid? Will I have to shift back to working 20 hours a week??

Thanks in Advance.
Hi! I am in the same situation as you. Yes, you can apply to study permit

I applied to PGWP on June 11, 2021. Received the approval on August 25, 2021.
I applied to study permit on September 1, 2021. I received the approval on October 15, 2021. I finished core 1 and now going to core 2!!!! When I login in in my CIC account, both permits are valid. Don’t be afraid, go ahead and good luck!

Hope that helps you.

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Anybody from Jun (non health essential) got AOR ?
I can see the July applicant getting Aor
Did IRCC skip JUN month
IRCC doing pick and choose !!!!
@Gurie140196 , I applied on June, English non-health essential. No AOR, not able to link, no ghost updates...
The one who applied on July was lucky exception. Sometimes we see it. The big wave seems to be around late May 7th / early May 8th.

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I just received an email for biometrics along with an application number but I can't link my application. Can I assume that my application is being processed or at the very least being looked at?
Try using your place of birth and UCI. On the place of birth only put your country and leave the place empty. It worked for me.

Sep 23, 2021
Anybody from Jun (non health essential) got AOR ?
I can see the July applicant getting Aor
Did IRCC skip JUN month
IRCC doing pick and choose !!!!
I just received an email for biometrics along with an application number but I can't link my application. Can I assume that my application is being processed or at the very least being looked at?
when did you applied!?

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
When we fill the other application info, do we have to include all family members in the column where they ask "number of applicants who are part of this application including primary applicant"?
Yes, you must provide the total number of applicants. If you have 1 dependent then enter "2" (Including the main applicant).

Rafa98150

Nov 25, 2021
The application was done on July 15, waiting for my AOR. Does anyone apply around the time I did and got the AOR?

Non-health field

English