AOR: - Nov 25
Application linked GCKey: - Nov 25
Medical Exam - upfront
Police certificate - requested and apply Nov 25
Biometric - Nov 25
Eligibility: -
Background: -
COPR:
Hi, can you please tell me what was the application count that time ?

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Stream: Essential NON - Health Care ( WORKER IN CANADA ) English
Applied: JULY 13
Biometrics Request: November 23
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 24
Linked: November 23
AOR: November - NO AOR
Medical Exam: Under review
ADR - 23 NOV ( PCC AND IELTS ) SUBMITTED SAME DAY
Now Waiting ----------

Last edited:

angiwww

Nov 25, 2021
Any insights for the weird recent GUs?

Category: IG-French, currently working in ON, with inland spouse, everything upfront, including police certificate and medical
We used agent so we do not have all the emails

Submitted: July 30
AOR: Not received
MEP: Oct 14 (found after linked)
BIL/Linked: Oct 21
ADR: Oct 21 (5669 for spouse, probably need signature?)
Upload ADR: Oct 21
BIO taken and appear in system: Oct 22
One GU between Oct 22 and Nov 2
BIO refund letter for spouse: Nov 2
ADR status change from "uploaded" to "are reviewing": Nov 17 (Nov 16, we are reviewing the additional document)

GU: Nov 22 9am
GU: Nov 22 5pm

Portal:
eCoPR:
PR Card:

No update since the two GUs on Nov 22

Called IRCC on Nov 24, saying the profile is still under review and in Whitehorse

I was thinking consecutive GUs indicates the case is finishing very soon, but we got no update since the two GUs on Monday.

Any insights?

Last edited:

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Any insights for the weird recent GUs?

Category: IG-French, currently working in ON, with inland spouse, everything upfront, including police certificate and medical
We used agent so we do not have all the emails

Submitted: July 30
AOR: Not received
MEP: Oct 14 (found after linked)
BIL/Linked: Oct 21
ADR: Oct 21 (5669 for spouse, probably need signature?)
Upload ADR: Oct 21
BIO taken and appear in system: Oct 22
One GU between Oct 22 and Nov 2
BIO refund letter for spouse: Nov 2
ADR status change from "uploaded" to "are reviewing": Nov 17 (Nov 16, we are reviewing the additional document)

GU: Nov 22 9am
GU: Nov 22 5pm

Portal:
eCoPR:
PR Card:

No update since the two GUs on Nov 22

Called IRCC on Nov 24, saying the profile is still under review and in Whitehorse

I was thinking consecutive GUs indicates the case is finishing very soon, but we got no update since the two GUs on Monday.

Any insights?
Same boat. Second ADR from "uploaded" to "are reviewing": Nov 18 (Nov 18, we are reviewing the additional document)

Several GUs since then, still waiting for Portal.....

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I have a question guys. I applied under Essential Workers(Non-Healthcare). I have exactly 12 months of experience that I have attached which is not continuous. I worked Nov and Dec of 2019, then January, half of feb 2020. Then i got stuck in india for few months. I got back to work in Sept. worked sept, oct, nov, dec of 2020 then january, feb of 2021. in march I started a new job and worked march, april, may 2021. If I count my hours they are way more than 1560 but if i consider 30hours/week they are not enough.

Can somebody please help me out calculating my hours.

I applied in June and was working at the time but could not attach those paystubs as for some reason my employer was having difficulty finding them. Also in May I worked the whole month but only attached the paystubs of last two weeks of the month is that okay?
Hi!
Did u get anything from them? I am in the same situation but applied on Nov 2, 2021.
Thank you

SeanBGud

Nov 10, 2021
same here I couldn't link. I've been trying to link for two days and locked out twice.
I heard it might take up to a week to successfully link your application. if nothing changed, we will need to call IRCC.
Hi, Were you able to link your application? I waited one month but still cannot link it.
I called IRCC and the agent sent a request for me to the immigration office and I also wrote a webform regarding this issue.