+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Oh I think I misunderstood what E-COPR means, by that I meant portal request. I received the request today and replied.
Keep in mind, after Portal request, reply...
then you will receive Credentials email within a day....create a Portal (as IRCC instructions)
Get e-Copr (d/l from Permanent Resident Portal)
Apply for PR Card (upoald photo, address, declaration physical present in Canada)
Last waiting is for PR Card

Last edited:

tempuser

Nov 22, 2021
I applied for TR to PR International Graduate Stream on May 6 at 2pm PST (5pm EST) and haven't received any communication (AOR or anything else) from IRCC or any govt agent since. Wondering if anyone else here is in the same boat.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I applied for TR to PR International Graduate Stream on May 6 at 2pm PST (5pm EST) and haven't received any communication (AOR or anything else) from IRCC or any govt agent since. Wondering if anyone else here is in the same boat.
Try to link with UCI ... 5.00pm is coming ...may get lucky

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
But you got your AOR? In my case I haven’t received my AOR
i link my app on 28th sep
then 29 sep i got aor along with the pcc req which i submitted right away and got the confirmation on 1st oct after that 6th oct my medical got pass and after that keep waiting and nothing else.........

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
i link my app on 28th sep
then 29 sep i got aor along with the pcc req which i submitted right away and got the confirmation on 1st oct after that 6th oct my medical got pass and after that keep waiting and nothing else.........
I see but at least you got the aor and adr and for me its like only application linked. No adr no updates. Hope to hear soon from the IRCC

Reactions: Lashiv

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello, did you submit the PCC from other countries upfront?
I was requested to submit my wife's Germany police certificate and I submitted a copy of registration because Germany is taking too long days and still waiting the document. Do you think my result will be done after submit my wife's police certificate?

Thank you.
Just relax and wait for the pcc, they won’t look at your application before you submit pcc. Many EU counties take months for pcc.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
#copr #TRtoPR

Here is my timeline :

May 6 (12:26 p.m.) : Applied in English IG stream

July 28 : AOR
July 29 : Biometrics Request
July 30 : Biometrics done at Service Canada

Then : For three months I got no update on my file.
I raised 4 webforms to IRCC and even called them once during this period but nothing helped me. So I took the patience pill and after one month I received an update.

Oct 28 : ADR for Indian PCC, proof of income (April, May & most recent paystubs) & imm 5669 (signatures required)

Oct 29: Documents received by IRCC
Oct 30 : Status changed from, "documents recieved" to "under review".

Nov 12 : Portal Request
Nov 12 : Portal credentials
No GU
Nov 16
: eCOPR

Good luck to everyone!!!
Thanks
Hi, What did you submit for income proof?