+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
After submitted through webform, wait until getting ADR submitted again.

Police Certificate (PCC) which IRCC requested is from your home country, and countries you live more than 6 months.
Don't need RCMP unless they requests
Thank you.
I was also aksed to submit Germany one for my wife.
Germany has too late processing to receve it.
Do you think my result will not made unless the germany police certificate come?

M1986

Nov 19, 2021
is there anyone who has not received AOR who applied on the may 6th? I applied at may 6 around 10 pm BC time, but until now I have not received an AOR

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
is there anyone who has not received AOR who applied on the may 6th? I applied at may 6 around 10 pm BC time, but until now I have not received an AOR
I applied 9:16 am bc time still not even AOR, out of 90000 only 17000 has not been processed yet and mine could be even not in the 17000.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

underscore_

Nov 8, 2021
Don’t worry at least 5000 people will receive theirs in December. They would be at 10pm by January.
The 17K doesn't add up. I applied when essential was about 8k meaning the tally should have been about 50K assuming all IG applicants. Given that there must have been duplicates then most mid May applicants should have received AOR. I think they may be at 35K for IG if at least 75% was in first 6hours.

underscore_

Nov 8, 2021
Hello. I applied through TR to PR pathway in mid-May 2021 and finally heard back. They requested for PCC but there is no button to submit my docs. it's already linked to my GC key account and else, but no way to submit them. did anyone else come across with the same issue? or does anybody know if there's another platform to submit these docs?
which stream did you apply? Essential, Health or French?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I applied 9:16 am bc time still not even AOR, out of 90000 only 17000 has not been processed yet and mine could be even not in the 17000.
ig application number was just at 20k at 5:00pm est right now they are still around 4:15 pm. Means at least 25k from just Ig alone haven't received their aors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Today i had a ghost update around noon. after AOR they have not requested any additional documents so far. Does someone have figured out their Processing’s sequences? I mean after the GUs, will they send the portal or still they may ask for ADR?
Thanks,
I noticed in this forum that some people get GU and then get ADR. If they did not ask you for ADR then you will get a few more GU and get a portal request for your application.

Reactions: Kabbe

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Hello. I applied through TR to PR pathway in mid-May 2021 and finally heard back. They requested for PCC but there is no button to submit my docs. it's already linked to my GC key account and else, but no way to submit them. did anyone else come across with the same issue? or does anybody know if there's another platform to submit these docs?
Please click on "Check your full Application Status" and on the right side click on "View Submitted application or Upload Documents" You can submit your PCC over there. OR if you still did not find it then submit your PCC through Webform.

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021