+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations.

Out of curiosity, the portal opened at 9am PST time (or am I wrong?). How were you able to upload all documents and submit your application in just 4 mins? o_O
Good question.

I was also curious about how my representative managed to get things done in 4 mins.

Turned out my account was registered @0904, then You successfully submitted your application! @0923, at least, that was when my representative sent me the screen shot.

Reactions: hamid123456

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Congratulations.

Out of curiosity, the portal opened at 9am PST time (or am I wrong?). How were you able to upload all documents and submit your application in just 4 mins? o_O
If everything is ready, 4' is possible, but very very few people can do it (a representative may, since he get use to do it)

Last edited:

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
Applied IG May 6 got submission letter May 6 @4:48pm. Got BIL for my daughter Nov 17 done Nov 18. Link account Nov 18. Medical pass Nov 18. Everything else under review. No AOR yet myself and 4 dependants on the file. Anyone with similar situation?
Same, received BIL on the 15, linked application same day, did not get any request for PCC when I linked application, only medical passed. I read where most people get PCC request when they link application. Till now no AOR or PCC request and no updates. I did BIL on the 16. I applied around 4:20pm, please keep in touch with me as we are somewhat similar cases.

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020
Today I also called the agent they told me they have sent me ADR through Mail. but before I had already submitted PCC through GCkeysecure Account
DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR MAIL FOR ADR?
Same situation.
They sent me a fingerprint letter by Mail on Sept 27 but I did not receive it.
I am still waiting for the letter.
I called so many times to request the letter again but they did not send me it yet.
I did not understand why they sent me the letter by mail.
I do not know how to solve this problem.