+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

singhforb

Nov 18, 2021
If it says in the portal that my "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does it mean that the application is in the last phase?

My additional documents (PCC) are also being reviewed: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." Medical passed, Biometrics is done.

Please advise.

singhforb

Nov 18, 2021
Hello,

How do you upload additional documents for tr to pr?

I have been requested to upload police certificate so I have uploaded my country's but RCMP took so long days.
And I received RCMP for later on, thus I just submitted through IRCC webform.
There was no category selection for TR/PR. So I just uploaded through Express entry category and explained why I chose this category.

Today, I recevied an automated message that my submitted IRCC webform they are very busy such as for Afganistan work., etc.

Do you know any other solution to uploadmy file appropriately on TR/ PR?

Thank you.
Don't worry about submitting RCMP unless specifically asked. If you're doubtful, I would call CIC and ask them.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello,

How do you upload additional documents for tr to pr?

I have been requested to upload police certificate so I have uploaded my country's but RCMP took so long days.
And I received RCMP for later on, thus I just submitted through IRCC webform.
There was no category selection for TR/PR. So I just uploaded through Express entry category and explained why I chose this category.

Today, I recevied an automated message that my submitted IRCC webform they are very busy such as for Afganistan work., etc.

Do you know any other solution to uploadmy file appropriately on TR/ PR?

Thank you.
After submitted through webform, wait until getting ADR submitted again.

Police Certificate (PCC) which IRCC requested is from your home country, and countries you live more than 6 months.
Don't need RCMP unless they requests

Reactions: singhforb

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
If it says in the portal that my "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does it mean that the application is in the last phase?

My additional documents (PCC) are also being reviewed: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." Medical passed, Biometrics is done.

Please advise.
"Background check" will change from "processing" to progress".
Then from "progress" back to "processing" ... a sign you will get Portal soon.

Kell

May 31, 2021
Thank you for the information, my status has this series of changes today. Hopefully I will get my PR very soon.

singhforb

Nov 18, 2021
Thank you so much. How long does it ideally take for getting from "processing" to "approved" for additional documents (mine was only PCC)?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I had applied 3:11 pm SK time. IG category. NO updates yet.
I haven't submitted my medical report but submitted my spouse. Will they refuse based on incomplete application?
Anyone asked for any documents later?

Also, I qualify for the Canadian experience class now with a score >460.
Is it wise to apply for express entry as I have not received any updates yet from TR to PR or shall I wait?
Do apply i am in similar boat, i applied at 5:15 est and have 470 points. If i get tr to pr first am just gonna apply for a refund from CEC later. Just waiting for the next draw.

Reactions: sinpstudent

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you so much. How long does it ideally take for getting from "processing" to "approved" for additional documents (mine was only PCC)?
You may see on Final decision: "approved", and Background check, from "processing" to "not applicable", after getting Portal/or eCopr

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021

Please advise.
same here bro

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Here is my timeline
linked Oct 5
Medical passed Oct 5
Aor and BIL Oct 6
Biometrics Done Oct 7
GU Oct 22
ADR schedule A Oct 26, submitted same day
GU after I submitted my ADR
Update Oct 27, ADR became "now reviewing your ADR"

That's all as so far
finally

GU: NOV. 17 (10PM)
Portal request: NOV. 18 (1PM) replied in 30 mins
Portal credential: NOV. 18 (2:30PM)submitted in 30 mins
E-CoPR: NOV.19 (2:30PM)

Reactions: Tomican

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Have applied on May 6th under non health care essential worker stream.

Am I the only one still have not received any AOR?

I heard that May 7th applications are in progress now, and if this is true is my one ignored?

So much confused..

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th- CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
GU2: Oct 26/27th
GU3: Oct 29th
Portal email: Nov 07th- Montreal -replied right away
Portal Login Credentials- Nov 09th
Address confirmed and photo uploaded- Nov 09th
ECOPR received- Nov 15th
Photo is not approved in the portal, Instead application was updated to approved in gc key
Have you received your PR card or has your photo been approved?

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hey congrats,
What were the ADRs? All PCC?
It’s a funny story with my ADR.
First ADR was PCC I didn’t submit few coz I didn’t have them ready at the time.
Second ARD:
Marriage certificate translation ( the document is originally issued in 7 languages including English and French)
One of the pcc translation ( the pcc they requested to be translated it’s issued in English and the language of the country) and on the CIC website specifically said that PCC doesn’t need translation
Travel history, I provided travel history from May 2011 to May 2021, they requested from January 2011
I didn’t want to submit LOE, I just did what they asked me to do. I know that offices are at liberty to ask whatever it pleases them.