+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
At the time of application I just submitted the screenshot of ielts and there one or two documents missings. Do i need to wait for them for the request or should i send the webform.
Send webform for safe.
Later you may send again though ADR

Raj_1995

Oct 21, 2021
Timeline:
IG stream 12:50 Toronto time with inland spouse
Linked: 28 Aug
AOR: 30th Aug
BIL: 03 Sep
Update: 27 Oct
Medical passed:28th Aug
Ghost Update: 25 or 26 the Oct _ they need more documents.
After that nothing for two weeks. Called them 9 or 10 of Nov. They told me the agent has sent the ADR through the mail. I was amazed, as our application is already linked and we did not get any email or request letter for ADR. After the call, the request letter for ADR was emailed to us. We uploaded the IMM5669 and since then we have been waiting.

So, if you are not getting updates for a long time, call them and try to find... where it is stuck... you might get an answer.
But once, I tried to contact them and they said just wait they couldn't give me anything. Let me know if can help me that would be great. Thanks

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hello all
Just need some advice. My wife applied under essential (non health care) with self and two kids (in Canada) received BIL on 29 Oct and AOR on 01 Nov. Provided the Biometrics. Have now got ADR asking for Schedule A since the age of 18 for both of us. I had filled the form to cover 10 years as indicated in the form.
Do we need to provide all the details since the age of 18? It will be about 28 years of history for us.
Additionally they also asked for record of military service for my wife and not me ( she had put no in the statutory question), but i have served in military and indicated that in the statutory declaration.
How can I clarify this?
Should I submit my military record?
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know
Can anyone advise?

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Long processing application:
6 May - 12:30 - noc: cashier ( small business )
28 July- linked
3 August- AOR + ADR submitted the same day
Nothing for 2 months.
6 October- another ADR submitted a week after
18 November- application approved.
Info regarding my application:
Myself and my partner.
Both with long travel history, and immigration history. Submitted PCC from few countries. However, all travel is in developed countries, EU, USA, Australia.
I have no idea why the procession time was so long. It has been draining process, but what a relief. I wish you all to get to this point.

Luke21

Aug 20, 2021
28 July- linked
Nothing for 2 months.
Myself and my partner.
Both with long travel history, and immigration history. Submitted PCC from few countries. However, all travel is in developed countries, EU, USA, Australia.
I have no idea why the procession time was so long. It has been draining process, but what a relief. I wish you all to get to this point.
Hey congrats,
What were the ADRs? All PCC?

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I submitted my TR to PR application (IG , English stream on May 6th, ~7.30 pm EST) and have not received AOR yet.

Could you help me with these 2 questions:

1. On May 6th, I applied while in implied status (waiting for my PGWP approval). And later, I received my physical PGWP.
So, Do I need to send my PGWP now? (I have not received the AOR yet)

2. Do I need to get a Canadian police certificate or wait for IRCC to request it?

Thank you very much.

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for Tr to Pr IG at around 5pm but I received the confirmation email at around 7:30 pm. Which one is considered my application time?

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
But once, I tried to contact them and they said just wait they couldn't give me anything. Let me know if can help me that would be great. Thanks
you need to call them and try to talk to them. If the person is compassionate, he/she might give you some information. Depends on an agent to agent. In my case, the agent told me that they should not have sent it through the mail as I have linked my application already. So she dropped a note and told me to upload the documents through the webform.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
28 July- linked
Nothing for 2 months.
Myself and my partner.
Similar case.. 6 may 12:50 submitted. got AOR on 30th Aug and then nothing for two months and ADR on 10-11 nov. Submitted. We also have some travel history in Asia, USA for both me and my partner. I guess we just have to wait.

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
Hello,

How do you upload additional documents for tr to pr?

I have been requested to upload police certificate so I have uploaded my country's but RCMP took so long days.
And I received RCMP for later on, thus I just submitted through IRCC webform.
There was no category selection for TR/PR. So I just uploaded through Express entry category and explained why I chose this category.

Today, I recevied an automated message that my submitted IRCC webform they are very busy such as for Afganistan work., etc.

Do you know any other solution to uploadmy file appropriately on TR/ PR?

Thank you.