+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Applied at 7:36 pm CST Saskatchewan IG stream. on 6th May. Anybody at this time received any update. Thanks.

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020
Help me guys.

I got AOR on Sept 27 and added link my account on Sept 28.
I passed Medical exam.
My status is this from Sept 28 2021.
#####################
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message for details.
#####################

I received the IRCC ATIP file yesterday.
I confirmed IRCC sent me a biometrics request letter on Sept 27 from IRCC ATIP file.
They also waiting for my Biometrics.

I did not receive the biometrics request message so I contacted the agency so many times via webform and phone since Sep 28 to request sending the document.

but they did not send me the biometrics request message.

I think It is a System problem...

I do not know how to solve this problem.

AIRA123

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Would like to ask if anyone, or if you know someone, who has a similar situation as us. My wife is the principal applicant and me and our 5-year old son are the dependents. Wife and I are currently in Canada and our child is in the Philippines. We already received the request for PR confirmation, and in the email from IRCC it asks us if a dependent is outside Canada and we did tell them about our child. We got a reply for the COPR link and it's just me and my wife in there. Will our son receive a PPR instead? and if so, anyone knows how we'll receive it and how long will be the wait?

Thanks a lot!
Hi, we havent received PR confirmation yet but we would be on the same situation as you are. I am just wondering if you received any update? Will your child receive PR card in the Philippines?

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Timeline:
IG stream 12:50 Toronto time with inland spouse
Linked: 28 Aug
AOR: 30th Aug
BIL: 03 Sep
Update: 27 Oct
Medical passed:28th Aug
Ghost Update: 25 or 26 the Oct _ they need more documents.
After that nothing for two weeks. Called them 9 or 10 of Nov. They told me the agent has sent the ADR through the mail. I was amazed, as our application is already linked and we did not get any email or request letter for ADR. After the call, the request letter for ADR was emailed to us. We uploaded the IMM5669 and since then we have been waiting.

So, if you are not getting updates for a long time, call them and try to find... where it is stuck... you might get an answer.

Today I also called the agent they told me they have sent me ADR through Mail. but before I had already submitted PCC through GCkeysecure Account
DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR MAIL FOR ADR?

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
That's why I asked is there any special information include in your application, such as other countries' refusal records, super long travel history or any record related to criminal and so on.
No… not any refusal and just one time travel which I came to Canada first time that’s it!

underscore_

Nov 8, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for TR to PR June (non-health essential) and up until now I still have not received any updates aside from this confirmation :

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
  • Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.
Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I am worried I might have not done the right thing.

Can someone give me some insights? Getting anxious with all this waiting. Huhuhu
Here to give encouragement. AOR will come soon!! Just a heads-up Mid May applicants haven't received yet. The automated email is the generic one sent to everyone. AOR includes an Application number for linking purposes

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I forget to mention my part-time work in TR to PR and TRV application? I only mentioned my full-time employment in both cases ??

What should I do now?

Bomb22

Nov 5, 2021
At the time of application I just submitted the screenshot of ielts and there one or two documents missings. Do i need to wait for them for the request or should i send the webform.

sinpstudent

Sep 17, 2017
I had applied 3:11 pm SK time. IG category. NO updates yet.
I haven't submitted my medical report but submitted my spouse. Will they refuse based on incomplete application?
Anyone asked for any documents later?

Also, I qualify for the Canadian experience class now with a score >460.
Is it wise to apply for express entry as I have not received any updates yet from TR to PR or shall I wait?

Last edited:

sinpstudent

Sep 17, 2017
At the time of application I just submitted the screenshot of ielts and there one or two documents missings. Do i need to wait for them for the request or should i send the webform.
I am in the same boat.
How can we send it before they ask for it? can you please tell me more about webform? Thanks!!!