+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ycchahal

Aug 3, 2021
when did you apply night time or day time 02.00am please let me know because I applied on may 8th but I didn't get anything please let me

Navhadaan

Sep 29, 2021
#copr #TRtoPR

Here is my timeline :

May 6 (12:26 p.m.) : Applied in English IG stream

July 28 : AOR
July 29 : Biometrics Request
July 30 : Biometrics done at Service Canada

Then : For three months I got no update on my file.
I raised 4 webforms to IRCC and even called them once during this period but nothing helped me. So I took the patience pill and after one month I received an update.

Oct 28 : ADR for Indian PCC, proof of income (April, May & most recent paystubs) & imm 5669 (signatures required)

Oct 29: Documents received by IRCC
Oct 30 : Status changed from, "documents recieved" to "under review".

Nov 12 : Portal Request
Nov 12 : Portal credentials
No GU
Nov 16
: eCOPR

Good luck to everyone!!!
Thanks

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021
I was having trouble with mine too. Until I used UCI, application number and Place of birth. But leave Place of birth empty and only put the country.
OMG. I wish I saw your post before I call IRCC.
For people who can't link your application after you received AOR, try to leave your city/town of birth empty, it works on me.

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
#copr #TRtoPR

Here is my timeline :

May 6 (12:26 p.m.) : Applied in English IG stream

July 28 : AOR
July 29 : Biometrics Request
July 30 : Biometrics done at Service Canada

Then : For three months I got no update on my file.
I raised 4 webforms to IRCC and even called them once during this period but nothing helped me. So I took the patience pill and after one month I received an update.

Oct 28 : ADR for Indian PCC, proof of income (April, May & most recent paystubs) & imm 5669 (signatures required)

Oct 29: Documents received by IRCC
Oct 30 : Status changed from, "documents recieved" to "under review".

Nov 12 : Portal Request
Nov 12 : Portal credentials
No GU
Nov 16
: eCOPR

Good luck to everyone!!!
Thanks
OMG, do you have super long travel history or any other complicated background ,so they spent much more longer time on your case?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Would appreciate it if someone can answer this question.

How do you submit your Police certificate, Medical after submitting your application? Or I will have to wait until they request for them?
If you haven't submitted these with your application then send a webform and include your application # and program type (TR to PR pathway) with it. Otherwise, they will ask you if they need any additional documents from you.

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021

How do you submit your Police certificate, Medical after submitting your application? Or I will have to wait until they request for them?
You need to wait until you receive AOR, which includes your application number.
Then, you can submit an IRCC webform, include everything you would like to update in your profile.
Submit webform w/o application number will give ircc agent a hard time locating your application, and they may refuse your request.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys ! I hope everyone is holding on to the "TR to PR craze". I was able to link my application since the 13th October 2021 though I didn't receive AOR email and to date I haven't received the AOR email. Should I call IRCC ? I'm concerned I linked my application too early and it might have messed up something in the way my application shows in their system. For example, may be because of that they might've sent me messages I didn't receive . Anyone in the same situation ?
Hello Frank,

Don't worry. Linking your application does not have any negative effect on processing your application. I also linked mine and haven't got AOR yet. There are many people like you so don't worry and be patient

Reactions: Franck2912

Habeeb99

Nov 16, 2021
You need to wait until you receive AOR, which includes your application number.
Then, you can submit an IRCC webform, include everything you would like to update in your profile.
Submit webform w/o application number will give ircc agent a hard time locating your application, and they may refuse your request.
Submitted my Application at 11:53 PM on the 6th of May, I am still waiting for AOR. Thank you so much for your help.

ALSO for people waiting don't forget to also check your junk mail.

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
English essential non-health care workers
I’ve just got my Copr on Portal and received and email saying Congratulations about PR , and also checked my Gc account and it’s saying that my application is Approved. Now waiting for the approval on my photos.

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: October 06
ADR: October 18 ( submitted at same day)
Reviewing additional documents: October 20
GU1: October 26
GU2: October 29 ( I got two at same day)
Portal Email: November 7 (12:17pm) add photo on Nov 8
Portal Credentials: November 10
eCOPR: November 16

** All documents uploaded upfront

Gagan_001

Oct 20, 2021
Hey everybody…
Applied at 2:20 pm EST on sept 6, International graduation stream
Got an email saying that email will be sent for pr credentials.
But my mistake i created my pr portal.. what can i do?? Will it delay my process

ananth6676

Nov 16, 2021
Hi folks,

May 6: Applied @12:08pm with all documents except PCC
June 7 : AOR
July 7: PCC requested and submitted on July 8th
July 12: Confirmation portal email
July13: Received portal credentials and submitted address and photo
July 15 : eCOPR

I am still waiting on the actual PR card, it was processed in Etobicole and just checking if anybody else still waiting for a PR card after final COPR this long?

ananth6676

Nov 16, 2021

After linking the application to GC key, I got an email asking for PCC documet, I then uploaded it.

ananth6676

Nov 16, 2021
Stream: IG.
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 12.37 pm EST.
BIL: October 6.
Linked Account October 6.
Medical: Passed on October 6.
Biometrics: October 7.
AOR: October 7.
Portal Request; Oct 15.
e-Copr- Oct 20.
Submitted everything upfront. Forgot to include paystubs
No ADR request or webforms submitted.
Good luck to everyone.
Hi, Just checking if you have received the final PR card?