+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Roshan Meduri

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
I have applied through TR to PR Pathway and got approved.
I got my ECOPR on October 1st. Can anyone please let me know how can we track the status of the PR Card as I have tried contacting IRCC but the call never connects and also I have raised a web form but still there is no response.
Can anyone please help me out with this as I need to travel to India and still I did not receive my PR Card.

Thanks,
Roshan

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Follow up on the dragging applications who got AOR begging of August.
Is there any progress on someone’s application?
I am still waiting…

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding question 6d in form 5669. I was refused PGWP due to uploading wrong diploma. I resubmited and got approved. Do I have to declare on that form? As my understanding pgwp is not a visa. Thanks a lot

ET0628

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone

I submitted TR to PR (International Graduate) application at 21:35 on May 06, 2021.

However, when I submitted my application, I only submitted academic transcript as the proof of education.
I forgot to include the Confirmation Letter of Graduation and Graduate Certificate.
Will I be rejected without the AOR? Or IRCC would still consider my application and ask for the documents afterwards?
I have not received BIL and cannot link my application to my GCKey.

Is there anyone who forgot to submit the Graduation Confirmation and still received AOR?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, IRCC has requested ADR for Schedule A for me and my spouse, they are asking for a handwritten signature on the form. Do we have to take a printout and sign it and then scan it again? Is there any other way to do it?

Inder sran

Nov 6, 2021
Hi everyone

I submitted TR to PR (International Graduate) application at 21:35 on May 06, 2021.

However, when I submitted my application, I only submitted academic transcript as the proof of education.
I forgot to include the Confirmation Letter of Graduation and Graduate Certificate.
Will I be rejected without the AOR? Or IRCC would still consider my application and ask for the documents afterwards?
I have not received BIL and cannot link my application to my GCKey.

Is there anyone who forgot to submit the Graduation Confirmation and still received AOR?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!
Yes brother , don’t worry i also didn’t submit my graduation letter , and upload only one transcript on 6 may 12:13 est time , i got my aor on 10 nov with BIL , hope they will ask for the study documents
Be patient.!!!!!

rskyadams

May 10, 2020
Here is the some updated information.

Stream: International Graduate (Single)
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 04:02 pm EST)
IRCC Office: CPS-Sydney
BIL: November 09 (via Email)
Medical Exam passed: November 09
AOR: November 10 (via Email)
Biometrics submitted: November 12
Linked: November 12 (Received an email from IRCC):
Additional documents submitted: November 12 (PCC & IELTS TRF)