+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
English essential non-health care workers
I think I got my portal credentials today. I was concerned because I had created already my login at PR Portal, but it looks it hasn’t affected in anything. Now I will upload my photos and address.

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: October 06
ADR: October 18 ( submitted at same day)
Reviewing additional documents: October 20
GU1: October 26
GU2: October 29 ( I got two at same day)
Portal Email: November 7 (12:17pm)
Portal Credentials: November 10
eCOPR:

** All documents uploaded upfront

hamzamunir96

Nov 19, 2020
Our timeline (inland Spouse + IG Stream English):
Submitted on May 6th 12:28 PM EST

No AOR
Application linked on 13 August
Payment of permanent residency fee requested on 12th September (since I did not submit the right of PR fee at the time of the application)
ADR for Language test 5th October (submitted same day)
Medical updated 12th October
Called IRCC for ADR confirmation, and was told to resubmit on Webform. Submitted again on 13th Oct.
Received confirmation of document received on 15th October and status updated to ADR in review.
2 GUs for Background check.
ADR for recent PCC for both spouse and myself as our previous PCC were old on 18th October. No tab was given to upload PCC (technical glitch). Submitted the PCCs via webform on 26th October.
Called IRCC and was told to re-submit the PCC as the agent couldn't see it on the file. Resubmitted on Nov 2. Confirmation received on Nov 4.

Have been waiting since then. Has anyone had a similar timeline? How long does it take after PCC is received?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi everyone
I got my AOR Oct 29th, but I am still unable to link it to my account.
Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a solution to this or I should just wait a bit longer?
Thanks.
I got my AOR the same day, and I couldn't link it. But I realized I was choosing the wrong city, instead of North York I was going with Toronto. You might choose sth wrong.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do anyone how to fill a web form? When I go to type of application - I select Permanent Residency( applied online) and then when I go to- Type of application - There is only one option- Permanant residency ( applied online ) expresses entry. There is no Tr to PR in the type of application. Please let me know what options to select?

Also, in schedule A, if the personal and travel exceed the number of rows provided, Should I attach the extra rows in a word document, or should I insert pages to the schedule A itself.

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021
Hi everyone
I got my AOR Oct 29th, but I am still unable to link it to my account.
Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a solution to this or I should just wait a bit longer?
Thanks.
I had same issues. It took me one week after AOR to be able to link my application. I created a new account and I was able to link with the new device (the device that I never log in CIC). If you are using the same device, try to clear all cookies, catches and clear history. When answering the questions, provide exact answers as you provided in IMM 008. Do not enter extra space before or after when typing. Hope it helps.

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
Do anyone how to fill a web form? When I go to type of application - I select Permanent Residency( applied online) and then when I go to- Type of application - There is only one option- Permanant residency ( applied online ) expresses entry. There is no Tr to PR in the type of application. Please let me know what options to select?

Also, in schedule A, if the personal and travel exceed the number of rows provided, Should I attach the extra rows in a word document, or should I insert pages to the schedule A itself.
You can send the webform using the express entry option as long as you have an application number.
For schedule A form you can insert a table(same format) in a word document, mention the section number and fill out all the information.
I would say attach it before your signature page.
And don't forget to mention Form name/number in that document along with your full name.
I did same and got my portal yesterday.

Hope it helps..

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021

I chose Permanent Residence (applied online) Express Entry. In the comment section, I mentioned that I applied under TR to PR pathway, on which day, what time, Application number or temporary application number, UCI, Passport number.

For extra space needed, you can print an extra page or type these rows in the word document and then attach. Both work.

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hi Guys,
please correct me if I'm wrong.
PCC is the police clearance certificate from your home country that was supposed to be included when applying, right? Or do we need to get another one from the Canadian Police department too? If so, how can we get one?
I've applied to essential not-healthcare stream on may 6th, around 4 EST. But have not received any updates so far. Only the linked application shows medical passed on Oct 15th.
No you do not need police certificate fram canada which is called RCMP. If they do they will specifically ask you for it.

Reactions: Kabbe and bluesky8

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021
For those with dependants, did you guys submit the Use of a representative form to appoint you (principal applicant) as a representative of your spouse?

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

Yes, PR =>EE (remember quote "I am an applicant of TR to PR pathway" in your message)
I used Word, save pdf then merge to Schedule A (print, sign, san). Upload yesterday . Haven't seen anything yet.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
You can send the webform using the express entry option as long as you have an application number.
For schedule A form you can insert a table(same format) in a word document, mention the section number and fill out all the information.
I would say attach it before your signature page.
And don't forget to mention Form name/number in that document along with your full name.
I did same and got my portal yesterday.

Hope it helps..
Thanks. Really appreciate that.