+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canada2022

Oct 8, 2021
Stream: International Graduate (English)
Applied: May 06, 2021 12:58pm EST
Biometrics Fee Request: Sep 24, paid on Sep 24
Biometrics Request: Sep 24, Fingerprint taken on Sep 29
Linked: September 16
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: September 16 Uploaded on same day (So far no email about this, I found the request on website only)
GU 1: Nov 5
Medical: Requested on Nov 8
Document Request Letter : For Correction of Schedule A on Nov 8
Portal Email:
Portal Credentials:
eCOPR:
Did you submit an old medical with your application? Or did they request further testing?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
which app# you used without AOR?
You shouldn't necessarily get AOR for linking. This is what I found on IRCC website:
"If we begin to process your application, we'll send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter or email with an application number."

I actually got the email response a couple of weeks ago that asked me to link my application to my online account. It had the UCI and application number in it.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys, I applied for international grad on may 6th at 12.42 pm (EST). I linked my application online on Oct 24th with UCI and passport details and saw ADR for my police certificate. I have not received an AOR up until now. Is there anything I can do?
If there is no place to upload your document, send it via webform.

dilpreetd

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, Please anyone help me out here. I applied in essential program english in tr to pr through a representative. He doesn't gave me any access to my application and promised everything will be shared when I will receive AOR. Now, situation is I tried to login on GC KEY but it says my GC KEY has been revoked is that thing normal? As everyone is trying to link their application but I cant do anything as my representative holds my application. Is my representative did something with GC KEY? or I should sit down not trying to link app.(I don't have any info for my app.) and wait for my representative to do what he is doing. its 4 months now my app. has been submitted.