+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi, I had applied on 9th June through essential services - non health care. I haven't heard from IRCC. Also I tried to link my IRCC/GC key account with my TR to PR application but it shows, no such account is found. I am scared now that why are they not showing up any existing TR to PR application and there is no update from IRCC since 9th June so I am unable to know if anything is pending at my side.
Hi, they are still working on May 6th applications. Nothing to worry if you have not heard back anything.

CALVETTE

Jun 22, 2016
Hi Guys,

I still unable to link my application to my CIC. Can anyone give me any helpful tips?

I tried several times with my UCI number, passport and other personal info but no luck.

IG Stream
Applied on May 6: 4 pm MTS (Approximately). I wasn't aware of the counter.
All docs uploaded on front end with exception of medical that was schedule for a week later.

I know it is really slow but we over 6 months already.

Thanks,

DaliTor

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone who applied on May 6 around 11pm for the essencial non-heathcare stream with one in land spause got their AOR?
So far I have not hear antyhing about my application. Not even one single email. Is that nomal?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I still unable to link my application to my CIC. Can anyone give me any helpful tips?

I tried several times with my UCI number, passport and other personal info but no luck.

IG Stream
Applied on May 6: 4 pm MTS (Approximately). I wasn't aware of the counter.
All docs uploaded on front end with exception of medical that was schedule for a week later.

I know it is really slow but we over 6 months already.

Thanks,
Means 6pm EST.
I think next week, or more .

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
Perfect! you are good now. Best of luck!
Also I combined all my 3 PCC together and submitted in the single field I had . I am not sure if I did right or wrong. Bcz they ask the document's name, number, issue date and expiry date while we upload the document and there is no additional field to upload other PCC. I provided my primary certificate details and uploaded everything combined. I did not have any other option to submit those as it clearly mentioned in request letter to submit the documents through my IRCC account. Hope the officer will accept it :confused::confused:

Reactions: Dinesh.mangla

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Ready to upload my request, at the moment of paying the fee it says "We couldn't verify that you're not a robot. Try again."

Can you guys try?? The page is https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

Immigration > Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway (TR to PR pathway) > one Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($500) > Submit > recaptcha > Login and Pay NOT WORKING

I tried different browsers and locations, and nothing happens. There's no info online whatsoever.

I did a ticket report on the page...

What do you suggest??
Applied! Today, under French Speaking stream B.

Wish me luck please!

Kris12345@

Oct 27, 2021
hello if someone has already received a final answer in the category essential worker no helth service. application filed on May 6 medical examination on July 22, biometrick filed on 6 may. thank you greetings

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hello!

I applied today under french Stream B, worker, non health.

I’m currently in Montréal, Quebec, finishing my studies (ending date May 2022). I specified my intention to live in Ottawa on the form, but I haven’t done any letter of explanation.

I won’t be able to move outside Quebec until I finish my studies, as I will be breaking my study permit conditions. I don’t want to stay in Quebec AT ALL

What can I expect from now on? Will they ask me for further explanation? What shall I put on it?

Any case similar to mine?

Thanks!!

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
IG stream: 12:31 pm EST
Linked: Aug 27
AOR: Aug 30
1st ghost update: Sep 15
2nd ghost update : Sep 19
3rd ghost update : Sep 24.
Portal email: Sep 24